Crumb for Windows and Mac

Community Forums/Showcase/Crumb for Windows and Mac

Cartman(Posted 2008) [#1]
Explore the secrets of the Enchanted Forest to discover what’s happened to the Forest Mother. Collect magical crumbs to recover the pages to her journal, which reveal a gripping story as you search for and learn the true identity of the Forest Mother. Crumb features over 50 beautifully detailed levels including four seasons, a fast-paced story set in an Enchanted Forest, and exciting puzzles to solve. Crumb is an exciting adventure for the whole family!

Features of Crumb include:
* More than 50 challenging levels
* Exciting, family-friendly story
* Six characters to choose from
* An enchanting forest setting featuring a winter, spring, summer, and fall change of seasons
* In game hints

Crumb is priced at $19.99 USD and available for Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac 10.3.9 or better. Crumb can be downloaded from PiddlePup Games’ website (www.piddlepup.com).

Demo download and screenshots: http://www.piddlepup.com/node/9

Amon(Posted 2008) [#2]
Looks very professional. Downloading now.

degac(Posted 2008) [#3]
Hi
I've downloaded the Win version but I found some 'bugs'

1. When I died I found the way locked (at the start of the level there were doors) - and I can go accross the wall

See the image

To 'reset' the player-map offset I moved the mouse outside the window - so the game paused - and then I re-entered in the game. Then everything is ok.

2. Sometimes the 'window-baloon' that reports the progress/messages during the game is totally BLACK

3. In the MAP screen and in the LEVEL_COMPLETED screen you should allow the user to press 'ENTER' (or any other key) to continue; instead I need to use the mouse. In other windows you can use ENTER.

4. Why no animations on water and on trees?

I like the game - very polished, and I really like the possibility to choose the player: if you allow the user to 'customize' it (with jewels, clothes and so on) it will be a sort of sub-game and a PLUS.
Byez

Cartman(Posted 2008) [#4]
Thanks for the report. I'll work on those issues.

Ked(Posted 2008) [#5]
Looks really nice!