Sheep Defence

Community Forums/Showcase/Sheep Defence

srcoder(Posted 2008) [#1]
This is my first complete game despite many years of programming so don't be too harsh! This is a Tower Defence clone with sheep written completely in Blitz3D.
I am just one guy and as you can tell, not an artist!
Anyway, here's a screenshot:

And Here is a link to my simple page to release it from.
I welcome any positive comments or suggestions but if you don't like it- Don't play it!

Link Here!

srcoder(Posted 2008) [#2]
Sorry about the image links. Free web hosting tends to do these thing apparently.
Just lick the link to see the website with images and for a download.

Link Here!

Blitzplotter(Posted 2009) [#3]
Brilliant fun! Had some fun playing this yesterday lunch time, a nice break from compiling a CV.

GfK(Posted 2009) [#4]
Just lick the link to see the website with images and for a download.
I tried what you suggested, and now there's gob running down my monitor. What shall I do?

Blitzplotter(Posted 2009) [#5]
GfK, you obviously don't have one of those lick screen (as opposed to touch screen!) monitors. Ah well, you might have to (c)lick the link hehehe.

SpaceMan94(Posted 2009) [#6]
LOL, hilarious story description!

Nate the Great(Posted 2009) [#7]
nice job, although its like a year old, I think I remember seeing this...

Taron(Posted 2009) [#8]
Ahhh...this thing with a lot more love and it would truely rock hard, HAHA! Great stuff... :D ...and plenty of fun!

SpaceMan94(Posted 2009) [#9]
Why did no one say anything about this thread a year ago? It's a great game! LOL

Blitzplotter(Posted 2009) [#10]
I downloaded it a year ago. Life being as it is it took me a while to playing it. It is bloody good all the same. Will there be a sequel? This game would suit a mobile app nicely.... che-ching.

Oh, found an update:

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=78167#877214 it is a much more challenging release with vastly more rewarding gameplay, level 4 is brick hard!