Elite

Community Forums/Showcase/Elite

EmerGki(Posted 2008) [#1]
Elite is a Real Time Strategy game, developed by my company, Dynamic Games Entertainment ( www.dynamicgames.com.br )

We are looking for publishers for this game... the game are available for license for all countries, if you want to publish this game in your country, please, contact me ( adm@... )

Here some screens:

Sauer(Posted 2008) [#2]
Hey looks cool. Modern military, yet a strategy game.

I think a lot of people will really like it (at least judging from the screenshots). I'd consider buying it.

puki(Posted 2008) [#3]
This looks very exciting.

However, you are rushing to publish. The textures could do with some replacements and there are clearly some scaling issues that are easy to fix.

Slow down - a bit of attention to detail could make a lot of difference (certainly visually).

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#4]
and you can't call a game Elite! :)

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#5]
Screenshots look fine, but you're going to want a video at the very least in order to get even initial interest from a half-decent publisher, and you'd better have a demo ready to back it up too. I hope you've already had plenty of feedback from people who've never played the game before, because that demo is going to need to impress.

You're also going to want to post somewhere other than these forums to attract the vast majority of publishers.

TaskMaster(Posted 2008) [#6]
Yep, that isn't Elite, this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_(computer_game)

is Elite.

Anatoly(Posted 2008) [#7]

I think it's harmless. Or maybe mostly harmless...

Chroma(Posted 2008) [#8]
Need to fix the skybox but other than that it looks really good. :)

Snarkbait(Posted 2008) [#9]
So it's CounterStrike, as an RTS?

siread(Posted 2008) [#10]
The brick textures on top of the walls are going in the wrong direction. Looks nice though. Demo?

Ginger Tea(Posted 2008) [#11]
aye and brick roofs?

it spoils the look of it
you see the wall bricks going one way yet the top of the brick wall counteracts what the brain knows should be going on ... its just off kilter and what the eye sees the brain knows and the brain sometimes tells you "thats shite that is" and it distracts you from what you were doing (which is shooting the f out of somebody)

edit:
oh yeah and change the name too
i clicked this expecting 'elite' not counterstrike homebrew

andy_mc(Posted 2008) [#12]
same, I thought it was Elite the space game too.

EmerGki(Posted 2008) [#13]
Yes, For Publishers, we have a DEMO and a FULL version available.

And, about the game name, no problems, Are still in time to change the name =D...

Vilu(Posted 2008) [#14]

Ditto.

TaskMaster(Posted 2008) [#15]
The Elite space trading game has a special place in people's hearts around here. Not sure why? One guy is actually doing a remake, and many of us are former Amiga owners, Elite was a great game on the Amiga, so maybe that is it?!?!

:)