Project Studio Express v1.0.42 now available

Community Forums/Showcase/Project Studio Express v1.0.42 now available

Matthew Smith(Posted 2008) [#1]
An updated Project Studio 2007 Express for BlitzMax and Blitz3d/Basic is now available. The following changes have been made in this release:

* Updated a large number of intellisense/tooltip identification issues around type inheritance (especially self and super) - BlitzMax plugin
* Updated the Set Startup Object feature to force a rebuild of the application when the startup file is changed
* Moved the Font and Color selector for each language to the Settings page - BlitzMax and Blitz3d/Basic plugins
* Fixed an issue where web urls in descriptions caused malformation of tooltips - BlitzMax plugin
* Fixed an issue with Rem/End Rem (thanks Mike Tilley!) - BlitzMax plugin
* Fixed an issue identifying keywords after Import, Framework or Module - BlitzMax plugin
* Fixed an issue identifying namespace keywords after a colon when setting a variables object type - BlitzMax plugin
* Fixed an issue identifying keywords after arrays ie. myarray[1].Bar (thanks GFK!) - BlitzMax plugin
* Fixed an issue with encoded text being output to the output/debug windows (thanks JCKodel!)
* Added an option to turn off the advanced syntax highlighting (Options > Languages > BlitzMax > Settings) making the highlighting match VS - BlitzMax plugin
* Added a proper Build Configuration (Debug/Release) option for the Express/direct file compilation
* Added a 'Project Studio Forums' button to the Help menu
* Added a 'Report a bug' button to the Help menu
* Upgraded the development environment to VS2008 (very nice!)

Special thanks to GFK, Michael Lindholm, Mike Tilley and JCKodel for assisting me to fix some of the defects.

Download Now!

If there is something you would like to see added to the program, leave a message here or why not join the Project Studio Forum.

caff_(Posted 2008) [#2]
Great! Just trying it out now.

(When is professional edition coming, or some sort of donate option?)

Matthew Smith(Posted 2008) [#3]
Caff,

We'll see how this version goes and with the last little update I need to complete on the tooltip intellisense analysis, hopefully very soon!

I haven't been feeling too well over the last month or so (very tired - think I should go get some tests done actually) and along with Christmas has slowed me down, but I'm getting back into it now.

Matthew Smith(Posted 2008) [#4]
Everyone,

A lot of you guys have downloaded Project Studio over the past few months - for that I say thanks and hope it is helping to improve your development experience.

What I would like to get is some feedback on your use of the software and what features work well, what could be better and what you feel needs to be added to complete the program.

Feel free to leave your comments here or at the Project Studio forum.