Angels of Dreams Started

Community Forums/Showcase/Angels of Dreams Started

Xilvan(Posted 2008) [#1]
Since 23 December 2007, the beta demo version of AnoD or Angels of Dreams : Freed of the Captive ones will soon be available...

Theres altmost 4 class in the game: Angels, Humans, Demonites,Rulers

Angels:
Smart winged human based creatures developped in a terraformed Venus planet of the year 3700 ac...

Demonite:
Pathetic human sorcerer -but very evil- who polluated the Earth... they are descendant from real humans from today...
They cant fly but they have great powers...

Pacific Humans:
From the garden of Altara(3700's eden) they evolved from good humans from today and are blended with angel: they can fly...

The great King of Earth:
Leader of the human

Sphax:
The kings's councelor and the secret leader of the demonite

Xylvaniel the Great Archangel:
The leader of the angelic crew has Basically destroyed all evil human being...

Story
in the Year 3700 the king of all creation received a gift from angels: ten Sphere... One of those Sphere were empty so the king decided to base the Earth on it...

In that time, the genetically created race of Angels were fighting a war with Demonites... Sphax the evil king's councelor enclosed the King of Angels aka Xylvan into this Sphere and exilated the king into death...

Sphax became the evil leader of the earth and used the Great power of the sphere to enslavering the Humans and Angels... he tried many times to conquer and pervade human and angels earth but no human became evil so he felt asleep and Xylvan Saved the angels by sending his son to save him from its captivity... in the Spectral Sphere...

Angels of Dreams : Freed of the Captive one An epic struggle in the void of the Angelic Era, where everyone of the future will be councerned... Fight with us to free Xylvan and destroy Sphax the sleeping evil for the eternity...

Demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pyi504

Screenshots:

I describe the game as very more Soul of Sphere based but with new elements from Xilvan Design...

Any Comments ?

puki(Posted 2008) [#2]
I'll get undressed and slap the old baby oil on while I wait.

Grey Alien(Posted 2008) [#3]
Hmm, it's great you've started another game, but how about posting in the showcase when there is actually something to show?

Xilvan(Posted 2008) [#4]
I told you all before that the demo and Screenshots of AnoD wasnt ready until now

Terry B.(Posted 2008) [#5]
Oh no.

LineOf7s(Posted 2008) [#6]
Any Comments ?

o_O

Ked(Posted 2008) [#7]
Any Comments ?

I would... but I'd get screeched at and this thread would become locked like last time.

Moraldi(Posted 2008) [#8]
Not again...

TaskMaster(Posted 2008) [#9]
Thought you were going to write this with XNA for the XBox 360. I want to play this game on my 360. :)

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#10]
..hey ya..my PS3 is hot man..

xlsior(Posted 2008) [#11]
Deja-vu.

Words escape me.

(tu) sinu(Posted 2008) [#12]
why not start a worklog and post in there.

We all know what happens to your threads :-]

Filax(Posted 2008) [#13]
Kill me....

JustLuke(Posted 2008) [#14]
Xylvan, this game looks identical to every other game you've ever released. I guess it's impossible to improve on perfection.

Hujiklo(Posted 2008) [#15]
As long as you're having fun doing this stuff keep going I say. Better to have some basic finished games than a load of 'great' ones that never see the light of day!

John Blackledge(Posted 2008) [#16]
Not again. I don't believe it.

kragoth74(Posted 2008) [#17]
I'm sure he's always posting the same crappy screenshots again and again...

Xilvan(Posted 2008) [#18]
Who's the sucking gay who always delete my intelligent posts ?