Santa's Freelance Adventure!

Community Forums/Showcase/Santa's Freelance Adventure!

Warpy(Posted 2007) [#1]
So here's a new game in time for Christmas.

SANTA'S FREELANCE ADVENTURE

Santa's getting with the times, and going freelance! He's delivering presents on commission, and time is money!
Control Santa, guiding him down chimneys and towards the Christmas Tree, where you need to leave just the right number of presents. Don't leave too many, you won't get paid for them!
Dawn is fast approaching, so go as fast as you can.

fat saint 12mb EXE

Anatoly(Posted 2007) [#2]
I absolutely love this!!!

Occasional bugs though - sometimes when you try to leave the house it sucks you back in. And once I fell through a wall and stayed in 'house' mode even though I was outside.

Other than that it's brilliant!

slenkar(Posted 2007) [#3]
just tried it, nice music(!)

the window is very big for my old monitor but I tried anyway (getting a new monitor for christmas hopefully)

I got into a house straight away (even though I cant see any) and I liked the stealth angle of the game inside.

But I failed the first house and was sent down a long way. I couldnt seem to get back up or find any more houses.

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#4]
That was way too hard. I like the idea of santa creaping round your house (like the killer in scream), but I found it so frustrating as I just kept hitting the walls all the time, and you can't just sit on the floor for a second to take a break.

Nice original idea for a game though.

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#5]
I just get some 'nasty' music and then 'Too Late' displayed.

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#6]
Dude this is hilarious! I was lolz'ing my butt off when the baby started crying. Very witty game as usual Warpy hehe.

Ked(Posted 2007) [#7]
Downloading... Your server is horribly slow.
Started with 20kbps.
Moved to 70kbps at 40%.
Moved to 100kbps at 60%.
Moved to 80kbps at 80%.
And stayed.

I like this. A little difficult but it was fun.

Warpy(Posted 2007) [#8]
UPDATED!
Fixed the bugs you mentioned and a few you didn't, and added some things. Enjoy!

Thanks for the nice comments, those who made them.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#9]
Ingenious as always, Warpy. Totally infuriating, but ingenious.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2007) [#10]
mad, frustrating and brilliantly impelmented, LOL.... implemented even!