O.M.D.. new video

Community Forums/Showcase/O.M.D.. new video

khayn(Posted 2007) [#1]
now the engine is full real-time and fast....

(video: server + 2 clients run very fast, the server control 60 npcs..)

- new models and textures, very big maps....

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc9bO2xJls

P.D...
1 screen (player vs 3 npcs)

sory for my poor english

SpaceAce(Posted 2007) [#2]
That looks good. The rotating mini-map is very nice.

SpaceAce

xlsior(Posted 2007) [#3]
Not bad, although the video is very low quality. You may want to take a look at FRAPS, which can run in the background and capture the video straight to disk rather than recording it with a camera:

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Jsoren(Posted 2007) [#4]
very nice, this is definitly coming along well. although there seems to be a difference in look between the screen shots and video, perhapse getting fraps, or a program like it would help.

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#5]
Not bad, although the video is very low quality. You may want to take a look at FRAPS, which can run in the background and capture the video straight to disk rather than recording it with a camera:

I think the purpose of the exercise was to demonstrate two clients synchronizing properly, and FRAPS wouldn'd be able to do that.

I'm not taking anything away from FRAPS, it's an excellent tool, but capturing multiple windows simultaneously isn't something people often want to do.

Jsoren(Posted 2007) [#6]

I think the purpose of the exercise was to demonstrate two clients synchronizing properly, and FRAPS wouldn'd be able to do that.

I'm not taking anything away from FRAPS, it's an excellent tool, but capturing multiple windows simultaneously isn't something people often want to do.

I'm fairly sure that Fraps can record your whole screen (if this is what you were implying you couldent do), and not just the active window, although i might be thinking of another screen recorder other than fraps. although using a backround recorder will lower the framerate.

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#7]
That's what I was implying, yeah. I can only ever get it to capture one window ( or the whole screen if it's a single fullscreen app.) Perhaps there's an update I've missed.

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#8]
I thought it only recorded full screen, the DirectX overlay...