FloodFill - Really!!!

Community Forums/Showcase/FloodFill - Really!!!

Adam Novagen(Posted 2007) [#1]
Whoops, looks like this appeared in the Code Archives after all; I kept getting error messages, and thought it wasn't working. Sorry about the inconvenience; would a moderator be so kind as to spare me some embarrasment and delete this? Thank you... =^_^=

big10p(Posted 2007) [#2]
I know I should probably have put this in the code archives, but I tried twice and got some Java/PHP error
It's still appeared twice in the code archives, though.

Adam Novagen(Posted 2007) [#3]
I noticed; Sorry about that, but the error messages threw me off.

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#4]
Hmm, 20 seconds is a long time for a flood fill... Under what conditions does it take 20 seconds?

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#5]
How does it compare to this ?

Adam Novagen(Posted 2007) [#6]
I don't know, considering the image didn't show up at all afterwards. It did make me think about ReadPixelFast() however... I might do some revision.

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#7]
The bmax version is very quick. You might want to check them out.

Adam Novagen(Posted 2007) [#8]
I dunno about Bmax; never used it. I think I might be able to code some B2D alpha blending for sprites though...

Adam Novagen(Posted 2007) [#9]
Woah, apologies to anyone who might have been hit with this; I made a typing error when adding the "Ghz_Lib_Var_" prefixes that caused FloodFill() to freeze. I've posted the repaired version in the code archives; it's the first one on the list, not the second. In other words, the one that mentions me losing 5+ paragraphs of text is the OLD ONE, and won't work.