AnimImage 2.0

Community Forums/Showcase/AnimImage 2.0

Ked(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hey. I've finally completed this utility. I'm happy about it because I actually finished it! I found the first one sitting around on my computer and remember people asking for a couple of features and here is the new version with those features.

SCREENS:

DOWNLOAD:
http://files.filefront.com/SETUPexe/;9051712;/fileinfo.html

FEATURES:
**Preview window**
**TXT file with image info created in image directory**
**Can save into PNG, BMP, or JPG**

Have fun and report any bugs you find.

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#2]
As far as i'm aware in freeimage lib, you just call the saveJPG() function or whatever it's called.

Ked(Posted 2007) [#3]
UPDATE
I figured out how to create PNG and JPG files with FreeImage. I fixed a bug that I found when you try to preview an AnimImage.

Link updated at the top to redownload.

MGE(Posted 2007) [#4]
What does this do?

Ked(Posted 2007) [#5]
It will put pre-drawn frames together, that you have made, into an AnimImage that you can put into your games/apps.

big10p(Posted 2007) [#6]
What if the images are different sizes?

Ked(Posted 2007) [#7]
It will let you know. ;)

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#8]
bad link

Ked(Posted 2007) [#9]
No its not. You have to copy and paste it into your browser. Filefront links won't work in {a}{/a} ({} to []).

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#10]
I tried, I open properly filefront webpage with nice big download button..I click on it and got error message telling me that something with file is screwed...

Ked(Posted 2007) [#11]
I just clicked it and it worked.

SpaceAce(Posted 2007) [#12]
Two things:
1) The file open dialog should not keep defaulting to "BMP." Either have it default to "*.*" (or all supported types) or remember the last extension the user opened.
2) Having to open the files one at a time is extraordinarily annoying. The file dialog should really allow the user to select multiple files.

Otherwise, nice little application.

SpaceAce

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#13]
There was an error processing your request; it appears to be invalid or there was an error with your conection. Please wait while your request is retried...

therevills(Posted 2008) [#14]
Having to open the files one at a time is extraordinarily annoying. The file dialog should really allow the user to select multiple files.

+1

Maybe enable drag and drop...

Also can you make it keep the transparency of PNGs?

Edit: Just found Glueit... excellent program - http://sysimage.250free.com/, Ked try to make yours like this and better it ;-)