gamebuilder online

Community Forums/Showcase/gamebuilder online

b32(Posted 2007) [#1]
Finally I've put my game making program online. I could be working on it forever, and I thought if I don't do it now, it will never happen.
So here it is, along with a few tutorials. The idea is to put some example programs on the site later on.
http://members.home.nl/bramdenhond/gamebuilder/index_en.htm

Jason W.(Posted 2007) [#2]
Very impressive.

But I did find a bug, but I need to reproduce the steps to get the crash to happen again.

Jason

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#3]
good job, I really like how you have done the lathe tool.

Yo! Wazzup?(Posted 2007) [#4]
Just saw the site - one suggestion so far - you should make the links actual links. Kinda annoying to not even know you're about to click a link...

Chad(Posted 2007) [#5]
Very nice! I love it! Showcase it off

Keep up the good work, very talented stuff.

b32(Posted 2007) [#6]
Thanks! If you find a bug, please let me know in which program is was or what you were trying to do. The program is intended for smaller, more or less basic, 3d models, so if you try to work with too big models, it could crash.
Compound should save before every action, and when you restart the editor after a crash, it asks if you want to reload one of the last undo actions.

chwaga(Posted 2007) [#7]
lol, yeah, you need mousehover CSS...I thought those weren't links at all for a second!

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#8]
I found it didn't put shortcuts to the two exe's in the startmenu, just an uninstall link...maybe a fualt with your installer?

b32(Posted 2007) [#9]
Thanks Jason W., for reporting the bug. I found two stupid bugs and removed them :D So it should be better now.
@Boomboom .. that is a sort of weak compromise .. I tried to disable the Start Menu folder completely, however it wouldn't let me. I will include the shortcuts in the next update. Thanks for pointing that out.
@Yo wazzup/chwaga Okay .. I will do that. Maybe I should abandon Word as a site building program :/
Thanks for the feedback!