ZFE Build 0020 - Last one for awhile

Community Forums/Showcase/ZFE Build 0020 - Last one for awhile

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#1]
EDIT: Bah...this is Build 0022! Can a mod change my thread title to Build 0022 please!!

Hi all, this is my last ZFE movie for a month or so. I'm off for 5 days and I'm gonna go back over all the code and tidy it up a bit.

If anyone is interested in modeling an F-16 better than mine please send me an email. Your name will go in the future movie credits and in the final game.

Here's the movie link:
http://www.zamagames.com/movies/ZFEBuild0022.wmv

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#2]
This is the latest btw!

chwaga(Posted 2007) [#3]
Very nice, I suck at texturing tho :(

Chad(Posted 2007) [#4]
Anyway of shrinking the size? 32mbb is a bit much

Zenith(Posted 2007) [#5]
Chroma this is great; it's taking you quite a while, less Everquest okay? :D

Nah, joking, now add tanks and multiplayer, so that we can have fun again.

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#6]
Hehe, thanks man.

If you got a joystick and wanna try it out shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with a demo.

Zenith(Posted 2007) [#7]
Hey, emailed you :)

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#8]
Just zipped it up and sent it. Lemme know if it doesn't get there.

EDIT: Rejected. Sent you an email.

Bankie(Posted 2007) [#9]
This looks really interesting. I'm a big FSX fan and I've played around with flight physics in Blitz, though with a view to creating a multiplayer arcade type dogfight game rather than a sim. What are you ultimately aiming to do (assuming you have an ultimate aim in mind)? Will it be a mission-based type game?

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#10]
Thanks Bankie. I would say ultimately I just want a stable flight sim core where numerous planes can be loaded and flown realistically (not arcade-type physics!), but with the main focus being on fun.

As for a game, I've got a couple of ideas I've been mulling over but nothing concrete yet.

Zenith(Posted 2007) [#11]
tanks and jets! tanks and jets!