BloodBane Online

Community Forums/Showcase/BloodBane Online

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#1]
Worklog can be found http://www.blitzbasic.com/logs/userlog.php?user=8341&log=1313

Xelev Games is creating a online RPG called BloodBane Online. You may have seen this appear a couple times before, and it has been re-created from scratch several times...Hopefully this is the last time.

BloodBane Online is a small online rpg made in Blitz3D from scratch. The models are free models from different sites, except for the terrain, which I made myself with T.ED...

Choose your alliance.
Interact with other players.
Explore vast landscapes as you fight your opposing enemies.
Order or Chaos, which will you decide?

BloodBane Online

In Development (WIP) coming to alpha soon...Register on forums now to be apart of the game.

More screenshots and information on the forums.

http://xelevgames.servegame.com/Site/BloodBane

This is very pre-alpha stage of the game. Do not expect much of what you see. The graphics are not that good.

The Server Selection Screenshot is just a Test I am not running 5 servers:)

Incase some do not know, a server selection screen is where you pick the instance of the world in which you want to play on. Most games have this because it would be very laggy if so many people were on at the same time, so they must divide the worlds into different server, containing a seperate copy of the world of the players who picked it.

Comments taken and appreciated.

Beautiful town view!

Hey guys, lets grab a drink in this snow cabin.

Overlooking a beautiful lake, we see a outhouse, for those days when you arent feeling to well.

What are they doing together, looking at the sunset? Hmm...

Server Selection Test.

chwaga(Posted 2007) [#2]
your sky is chopped in the first screenie, looks nice though. Except, for an online RPG, I'd do my own models.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#3]
Well.. "Doing my own models" would be consisted of the character being a sphere with a textured infinite plane:D
Thank you for comments

caff_(Posted 2007) [#4]
Is it just me, or are the screenshots overlapping? I think Firefox is playing up, or the forum is.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#5]
Um, everythings fine here:)

Ked(Posted 2007) [#6]
The screenshots are good here.

FIREFOX 2.0.0.7

Jsoren(Posted 2007) [#7]
good luck with this project. small rpgs are the best kind.
it funny, of all the things required for an mmo(rpg) its the models that kill me...

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#8]
Yeah I suck at modelling.Thanks for comments

danjo(Posted 2007) [#9]
LOL caff.. time for glasses.

Wings(Posted 2007) [#10]
Iam watching this RPG with Excitment.

System4 Studios(Posted 2007) [#11]
Nice work old buddy.. ;)

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#12]
Nice to see you again system4, Thank you all for comments. Check the BloodBane Site for updates, or just keep checking the first post for new updates/screenshots.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#13]
Finally fixed the constant FPS drop a couple days ago, so I will continue more progressive features to BloodBane. Also, new screenshots at first post. Suggestions/Comments always accepted.

ckob(Posted 2007) [#14]
ive developed a few mmo's in the past and i like the direction yours seems to be going keep up the good work.