Lights of Dreams Published

Community Forums/Showcase/Lights of Dreams Published

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#1]
Xylvan's Lights of Dreams is now out and costs 7.50$ US

Walk, Run, Jump, Fly into 50 vast 3D Worlds to save the future Earth from the general Sphax...

A new version is out with a grass feature which draw the player more closer of the action... All levels has been converted to handle grass and flowers : even the 3 ones in the demo version (Downloadable at the end of the subject in my signature)...

Here is some screenshots of the new version of Lights of Dreams:

The project will be continued to assume a greater gameplay, better variety of trees leafs and trunks(Modelled by me ^^), and awesome animations for all characters...

We also assume to offer the player a better introduction and massive multiplayer Online RPG support made by me and Leaedas... 20 amazing characters Males or Females, Humans or Angels all with their own particularity, moves, attacks and story...

AnoD aka Angels of Dreams (Tentative title) will feature HDR graphics DX9 Blitz3D We are waiting for Russian DX9 publishing...

The controls of LOD in the next version

BASIC CONTROL
Enter Talk
Space Jump
WASD or Arrows Control of direction

SECONDARY CONTROL
Shift Left/Right Run fast
Ctrl Left/Right Parry
E Walk very slow

CAMERA CONTROL
C Control Camera
End Turn Camera around with arrows
XZ Look UP/Down

MAP CONTROL
M Show Map
O Show Mission
I Inventory
F2 View Controls

MOUSE CONTROL
LEFT CLICK Attack
MIDDLE CLICK Choose Item
RIGHT CLICK Use Item

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#2]
>>The project will be continued to assume a greater gameplay, better variety of trees leafs and trunks(Modelled by me ^^), and awesome animations for all characters...<<

how to understand this?? Game is not finished since you have to polish game play,models and animation?? If so, why you selling it unfinished?

(tu) sinu(Posted 2007) [#3]
...and here we go again....

N(Posted 2007) [#4]
Is it fun yet?

TaskMaster(Posted 2007) [#5]
YES...

These threads are always good!

big10p(Posted 2007) [#6]
lol

AltanilConard(Posted 2007) [#7]
Stop spamming with a new version of "<whatever> Of Dreams" every week.
Nobody likes it and you don't listen to any advise given.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#8]
Stop spamming with a new version of "<whatever> Of Dreams" every week. Nobody likes it and you don't listen to any advise given.

How about you lot stop spamming his threads?

You've all made your feelings clear on what you think of his game.

Now let is rest.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#9]
You can't say that Conard, since you may not talk for me. Although I agree, he doesn't listen, I partially like it and it's getting better. He may try to sell it, nobody is forced to buy it.

Picklesworth(Posted 2007) [#10]
That grass works surprisingly well with the dreamy, light feel. I am normally not a fan of 3D grass when it is so sparsely placed, but in this case it is not bad at all.

However, two things:

- It seems to be laid out in a very precise grid pattern. I can see in your second and fourth screenshot that a straight line can be drawn to connect each strand of grass. Try displacing each of the grass sprites slightly, perhaps with a random number, to get more attractive results.

-The grass is all the same colour, and rarely the same colour as the grass texture on the ground beneath it. This makes it seem out of place from the green ground beneath, and means that there is no variety in the grass. It is possible to tint it, using EntityColor, and I believe there are some good examples of that in other peoples' grass systems.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#11]
Even if Nobody buy LOD I will make a sequel... I'd prefer people to like the demo more than getting money... But I'm sure that at the price tag 7.50$ people will buy it...

I'm making great improvement that will allow me to please my client alot more than before...

AltanilConard(Posted 2007) [#12]

You can't say that Conard, since you may not talk for me. Although I agree, he doesn't listen, I partially like it and it's getting better. He may try to sell it, nobody is forced to buy it.

I'm sorry, you're right.
Also I've never really given my opinion about this game, I just see a thread appear about this game every time I look in the showcase forum.

To be honnest, I think the game is quite good, the graphics aren't bad, the gameplay isn't bad, the thing that makes me turn againt this game is the behavior of Xilvan. In the beginning I had a lot of respect for you, for releasing a game you have been developping quite a while. But when people gave there comments and critics, you completely ignorred them. And I completely disrespect people like that.
Plus you keep releasing new versions of a game that is way from finished.
Pease, please just fix the things that are wrong with it and I'm sure people will actually buy your game.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#13]
I'm happy to see that you have a good overall opinion of our game... People who buy the game will receive emails when it gets improvements to redownload the updated game...

Kev(Posted 2007) [#14]
Xilvan, Im sure you heard it all before! so im not going to go there.

I think you need to work on what you have and make the best of it. lets say NO new sequel's and work with what you have and make it better. i just downloaded and had a little play, the game DOES need work but then i guess you already know that! although i would say its not rubbish :)

kev

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#15]
I've added 15 new characters to LOD

A total of 20 now !!!
5 Boys:
-Arasyb
-Mytlas
-Jarnel(the Aklanis village chief once named Uniar)
-Claryus
-Bradyo

5 girls(including the exclusive maiden Akonya)
-Gamna
-Ulania
-Dorna
-Akonya
-Ondilya

5 Angels
-Xylvan
-Michael
-Gabriel
-Raphael
-Uriel

5 Goddess & Fairies
-Yris(Xylvan's Bride)
-Angelya
-Fladya
-Ralya
-Petunya

I'm working on the quest for better gameplay and I hope it will rocks !!! I'm making all changes like all of u expected from me (i really made the change u was expecting from me), anyway the demo will still the same but improved with more beautiful graphics and Age of Dreams will be free to play with all 15 levels...

Hujiklo(Posted 2007) [#16]
You forgot 'Forax the phantom felcher of Frnggarr'
No dream-esque game is complete without him and his purple army of one-legged, hermaphrodite, peck-men.

Getting better though.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#17]
LOL :)

MGE(Posted 2007) [#18]
Anyone else get a virus alert when visiting Xilvan 's home page?

TaskMaster(Posted 2007) [#19]
What homepage? Heonly has a sendpace link and a plimus link.

MGE(Posted 2007) [#20]
http://www.xilvandesign.com/

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#21]
Yea I have some problem with my webpage and I suggest u to visit the following one:
http://site.voila.fr/ageofdreams/

iprice(Posted 2007) [#22]
How can you seriously try to sell that so-called game?
Most freeware tetris and breakout titles are way more fun than that game, the graphics won't help.

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#23]
This has to be the most professionally released software since old agnus, in the local charity shop, used the old big software box of theme park for the amiga as a wedge for a sofa to stop it being wonky.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2007) [#24]
It's also an excellent opportunity for everyone under the sun to come out of the woodwork to use this guy's efforts as a great reason to prove that he is guilty of doing all kinds of things wrong. Looking at what he is doing and holding it against him does not help him at all. That's not the same thing as constructive criticism.

I'm not saying we should romanticise his efforts or butter him up or say he is `doing great when he isn't`, or to suggest that he is `asking for` all of this abuse. Let's refrain from picking the living daylights out of him and his dream. So what if his game has a few areas where it could be improved, or if maybe English isn't his native language, or he hasn't presented himself well. Helping him to understand how to do it better is different from bullying him into the ground for not doing it right. If we just stop at saying `heres what you did wrong` and not offer any useful helpful suggestions or guidance then it's just an attack session. And even if we do that and he doesn't listen that's up to him, it's not an excuse for us to keep making him out to look like an idiot. What he is and who he is and how he behaves have nothing to do with how we choose to perceive him.

Xilvan I think you've made a fine effort with your game. Good for you for exploring your dream and making the best of what you are able to achieve. You're doing really well and even if there are some areas that could do with some improvement, you've already made a lot of headway. A game is never really finished anyway and it's not up to anyone else to define for you what standard your game should meet.

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#25]
What he said ^^.

Fuller(Posted 2007) [#26]
what he said^^

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#27]
what he said?

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#28]
I've finally done great with the trees...
The leaves sprites, trunks and branches' textures are now altmost neater.

It was the last day of LOD's making phase... We will look for a publisher such like Midway or Ubisoft...

Fryday 28 September 2007 will be the game's final analysing and we will release a patch when we will be done with the whole beta testing...

I'm heading now to:
1) Legends of Dreams Online:
-A MMORPG Adventure game made from LOD

2)Angels of Dreams : The captive ones
-A fully improved and more addictive prequel of LOD inspired from the amazing 2d game from Xilvan Design Soul of Sphere Platinum... Same Story, same and more characters, and amazing 3d graphics... not yet started but devoted to facinate the next generation of blitz gamers...

3)Candy World
-A kids or all ages game oriented on action and adventure where a female dog named Candy must gather 100 bones per levels to acceed the next level... I'll post a demo soon...

4)Soul of Sphere Platinum
Once made in Visual Basic and finished in 2003 with two games in one, this solo 2D game introduce the serie of Xylvan... The title has been reprogrammed in Blitz3D in 2D in 2006-2007 to work on every PCs...

5)Conclusion
Heres the Xilvan Design game list sorted by appearition
-Soul of Sphere : Ring of Sky Garden December 2003
-Age of Dreams : The Abyss of Atlantis October 2006
-Lights of Dreams : The Angelical Blade September 2007

Heres the future releases in 2008/2009
-Candy World
-Legends of Dreams : Tides of Avena
-Angels of Dreams : The Captive Soul

dreadcog(Posted 2007) [#29]
You know you people are becoming exactly what you're trying to leave behind. Snubbing games that don't match your "standards" is exactly what the game industry does. I thought this was an independent game design forum.

To make it easier to understand. It’s his vision he doesn't have to listen to your advice and you don't have to buy his game. The point is at least he did something with his time instead of belittling all of the hair brained game concepts that most of you have tried. True game designers don't preach about their work they make it happen.

I'm going to buy his game just because you guys treat him like dirt and I really hate Manga games.

Ked(Posted 2007) [#30]
Thread Title: Lights of Dreams Published
Quote:
It was the last day of LOD's making phase... We will look for a publisher such like Midway or Ubisoft...

Thats weird...

JustLuke(Posted 2007) [#31]

I'm going to buy his game just because you guys treat him like dirt and I really hate Manga games.

That'll show 'em! No, wait a minute, that's just plain dumb. On more than one level.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#32]
I'm proud to say you that the game is finally done. It gonna be released before today, the 28 September 2007 4PM. It gonna costs 7.50$...

I'm gonna start Angels of Dreams : The Captive Souls. I will start a new subject in a few weeks.

dreadcog(Posted 2007) [#33]
That'll show 'em! No, wait a minute, that's just plain dumb. On more than one level.

Thanks for proving my point.

dreadcog(Posted 2007) [#34]
Hey Xilvan,

I bought a copy. Keep going man you're doing what most people dream about. I can't wait for your next game.

Helping instead of hurting, interesting concept, you guys should try it sometime it feels pretty good.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#35]
U'll receive the download for the latest version of LOD soon, I had some problem with the new tree and with plimus... Prepare to receive an email !

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#36]
Don't think he reads anyones comments and responds... strange. Anyway, good luck with it. Hope you get some kind of return on it.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#37]
My next game will be about Soul of Sphere : The Ring of The Sky Garden and be named Angels of Dreams : The Captive Souls...

I will remodel all of the characters of LOD to a better mesh and I will make a better use of my 10 000 polygons per characters...

LineOf7s(Posted 2007) [#38]
Best of luck, Xilvan.

Picklesworth(Posted 2007) [#39]
That grass fits your graphical style perfectly, Xilvan. I hope my comments on it were not drowned out by the hurricane of hypocrites pre-emptively saying "don't listen to 'these idiots'!", though...

Your next project sounds really interesting, too. I look forward to seeing it! Judging by your description, it will have quite a few improvements, correct?
I have never really expected this particular project to have many of the improvements people suggest; they can be hard to implement in the short term.
The title "Captive Souls" sounds intriguing. I look forward to a prominent story line.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#40]
Lets talk about game developpement...

Today I checked my saving commands and I found some bugs: When u load a Empty progress file and load a full or middle quest file it makes an empty file... I changed the sense of the sick game command and I succeded...

After that, a strange bug apeared: When loading once or many times several progress files the speed of animation the speed camera comes faster and faster... I solved it too !

Angels of Dreams will offer:
-Outstanding renders
-Multiple terrain support
-LOD storyline support
-AnoD new quests of Captive Souls saving
-Online support
-Side quests
-30 characters
-75 worlds (25 new)
-More items
-Dx9 russian engine(i'm waiting for it to start the developpement of AnoD)
-Ashadow water effects and shadows(directX 9)
-Full motion movies or cutscenes(Like LOD's ones on start and ending of the game)

Angels of Dreams Scenario PART I
================================
In AnoD everything is like Soul of Sphere... Xylvan is trapped in a Sphere by the evil Sphax and the humans must awaken the 4 archangels in the four parts of the land of Altara...
-One in the Forest of Abaiul
-One in the Waters of Aquaria
-One in the Desert of Enilia
-One in the Paradise in the Air
and much more...

The four Archangels are:
-Michael
-Gabriel
-Raphael
-Uriel

To awaken them you must destroy 4 archdemons and sing the Sonata of Angels on front of the sleeping statues...

This was the first part of the scenario of AnoD, Enjoy !

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#41]
Hows the scenario ?

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#42]
I've made several new screenshots of LOD, please take a break and look at them... Give a try to the demo too...

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#43]
The game should be sold with Lights of Dreams at 7.50$... There will be a bundle of LOD(Lights of Dreams) and CW(Candy World) at 12.50 $ in December... Enjoy the V1.8 of the Lights of Dreams demo and the V0.5 of the Candy World demo !

Angels of Dreams is sleeping a bit cause we're waiting for Terra Ed Pro to make the terrain... There will be an online and solo version of the game... Both will be sold 20.00$ US and will be bundled with AnoD + LOD + Candy World + full life Abonement to the online game... 3 great blitz games for 20.00$... thats a bargain !

But they are not published yet...
Xilvan Design games at the moment:
-Lights of Dreams is sold at the moment at 7.50$

-Candy World has a free demo and should be 7.50$ alone and 12.50$ in a pack of CW/LOD 20.00$ in a online pack with CW/LOD/ANOD

-Soul of Sphere will be open source this week... i'm debugin it and commenting it...

-AnoD is in wait for 2008 but we have not started it yet...

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#44]
Lights of Dreams are now offered with Ashadow effects...
Great water and astonishing glow effect costumable...

The game now features a new point of wiew : Upper view
this add a new point of view among the usual normal view and floor/ground view...

Remember that the game features 20 characters to play, 51 worlds to visit, 60 items to grab and use... more than 10 Actions to operate...

enjoy !

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#45]
Please stop replying AWESOME post topics of AWESOME lights of dreams...please just ignore if you don't like it.

GfK(Posted 2007) [#46]
Please stop replying AWESOME post topics of AWESOME lights of dreams...please just ignore if you don't like it.
Um, nobody's replied in over a month, except Xylvan.

John Blackledge(Posted 2007) [#47]
<groan>

Duckstab[o](Posted 2007) [#48]
yay ive been blinded :(

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#49]
If the word awesome anoyed u shut up u AWESOME crazy bum... :P
I will say awesome how many time AWESOME fool...

I can repeat that your game are AWESOMELY boring and uninspiring...

Stevie G(Posted 2007) [#50]

I can repeat that your game are AWESOMELY boring and uninspiring...

Like this one you mean?

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#51]
My game is full of surprices i tell you... More than any games in this blitz forum... and any other blitz game...

If u think I've got touched by that stupid declaration... Everyone who dont have a good game made should work for Mortiis and make a fiasco like E.T. on Atari( the most stupid game in the world ) in poor 2D pixelisated without more than 4 fps

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#52]
Where abouts are you from Xylvan? It says Canada in your profile, but you don't seem to speak great english. Whats your native language?

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#53]
From the previous threads, he appears to belong to the French Blitz community, so I would assume he's from Quebec, where English is not an official language.

EDIT: While I'm here, the new water looks great, but the glow makes Baby Jesus cry. Definitely needs toning down a bit to preserve our retinas.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#54]
I'm French from quebec and I hate being rediculised...

Ross C(Posted 2007) [#55]
Ah righty :o). Alot of French in Canada.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#56]
Please stop Mortiis I think he's bad boy... I've submitted LOD to Download.com and I want getting into button partner program... Could u please help me getting into Gabriel ?

Amon(Posted 2007) [#57]
I wouldn't worry too much Xylvan about what people say. In fact I wouldn't worry at all or get angry.

Just keep going with your game, adding features and improving it and be happy that you have added a finished game to your portfolio. I still haven't made any games and I've been trying for years.

Keep working on your game and it will get even better than it is now. :)

*(Posted 2007) [#58]
Looks good :)

Loginname(Posted 2007) [#59]
Looks good, but I wouldn't buy it because it's not my cup tea :) But still: looks acceptable, special for that price.

LarsG(Posted 2007) [#60]
Could u please help me getting into Gabriel ?
Good thing I wasn't trying to drink something hot while reading that!!! :p

Amon(Posted 2007) [#61]
lol!

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#62]
Could u please help me getting into 450 downloads websites, Gabriel ?

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#63]
I am a bad boy eh? :D I am an awesome boy Xylvan!

And I'm warning you not to be offensive, saying things like
"fool, crazy bum, shut up, err....bad boy?".

Ked(Posted 2007) [#64]
Hey, Mortiis, I totally had your back but I guess I had it too much as they've deleted my post. :(

stayne(Posted 2007) [#65]
Holy bloom filter.

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#66]
I'm making something great with Candy World... now I'm at 16 worlds of grass, snow, water and sand...

I use AShadow effects to get better render... for Waters and glows effects... but I cant figure how to make shadow on blitz terrain...

How could the word "awesome" anger you mortiis ?

JA2(Posted 2007) [#67]
Is awesome French for crap?

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#68]
Awesome means wonderful

GfK(Posted 2007) [#69]
I'm making something great with Candy World... now I'm at 16 worlds of grass, snow, water and sand...

I use AShadow effects to get better render... for Waters and glows effects... but I cant figure how to make shadow on blitz terrain...
Don't forget to put some gameplay in.

Seriously, you seem to think you can make a good game just by piling as much stuff into it as you can, but it doesn't work that way.

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#70]
I hate when you say "awesome" because your posts go like this;

"Awesome bla awesome bla bla bla AWESOME! Bla bla...bla awesome bla!"

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#71]
That is because they are awesome Mortiis! What I would like is more AWESOME updates more often about your AWESOME! games Xylvan.

Also, it would be awesome if you could spread your posts around the forum, so everyone gets the chance to hear your AWESOME news about your AWESOME games! Just because you didn't make it in BlitzMax, doesn't mean the people on those forums don't want to see your AWESOME games!

.......Awesome...

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#72]
...awesome..wait..what?..

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#73]
Xylvan, don't let Mortiis put you off. This is the Blitz Showcase so you're allowed to show-off about things you have done.
Mortiis, I would recommend NEVER reading any of Xylvan's posts if you get offended by him, his game, his writing style or his use of the word 'awesome'.

TaskMaster(Posted 2007) [#74]
I agree with tonyg. Xylvan is keeping it to this one thread. So, leave him be and let hime promote his game in his one thread.

As for how good the game is, I think Xylvan will actually put some gameplay in someday. He just needs to learn...

Ked(Posted 2007) [#75]
I think Xylvan will actually put some gameplay in someday.

Thats going to be ignored because of it being criticism.

kragoth74(Posted 2007) [#76]
You surely mean: some AWESOME gameplay.

Snixx(Posted 2007) [#77]
Whatever you say, this guy has the "push" he gets it done, and you may not like the game but there ya go thats life.

Good job Xylvan it looks pretty interesting, one thing I would suggest is just tone down the bloom a bit.

Doiron(Posted 2007) [#78]
My game is full of surprices i tell you... More than any games in this blitz forum... and any other blitz game...

I admire your enthusiasm and wish you the best of luck, but that's bold. :)

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#79]
Good news : I've finished Candy World... And its the most beautiful plateformer I ever made in 3d... 17 worlds full of challenge and beauty... 1700 bones to grab and 340 pastries... The game has no ending but when u achieve the game you can access all areas...

I'm up to publish it for christmas at 7.50$ bundled with LOD... The resulting price will be 7.50$
If u want the game contact me I will assure you the best of it... the demo is still the same...

I've finished Mario Adventure too, but I will not publish it until I get Princess Peach model...(t-sinu I need u for adding the princess peach to my game)

stayne(Posted 2007) [#80]
This guy has enthusiasm, willpower and determination. He may not produce games that live up to most of your standards but you have to give credit where credit is due. Cut him some slack.

_33(Posted 2007) [#81]
Stayne, well, UbiSoft is in Montreal / Québec and is making Far Cry 2, has made many other games that are blockbusters, so that alone is a good motivation when you are making your indie projects. It's good for your portfolio and you know you have something to show to big companies when you want to apply.

So it's all good.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#82]
..but..but..but...topic of this thread said Lights of Dreams Published? I mean, my english is really far away from perfect so maybe im mistaken, but topic actually means that game is outside for selling,nit again and again in development??

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#83]
Good thing I wasn't trying to drink something hot while reading that!!! :p

lol! terrible!

..but..but..but...topic of this thread said Lights of Dreams Published? I mean, my english is really far away from perfect so maybe im mistaken, but topic actually means that game is outside for selling,nit again and again in development??

Particularly given the number and nature of the complaints about his games, is there something wrong with improving them after they go on sale? I mean the developers of BioShock just released a new patch offering several new plasmids not available in the original. Are they doing something wrong too?

Could u please help me getting into 450 downloads websites, Gabriel ?

I'm sorry, I stopped doing the submission service a few months ago. As I believe I told you when we spoke it about before, you really need to have direct download links before you can submit to those sites anyway. A few sites like Download.com and Tucows will host it for you, but the rest will expect direct downloads. A link to FileFront won't suffice for them.

mintybreath(Posted 2007) [#84]
Very nice looking :)

nrasool(Posted 2007) [#85]
This is a good start, like the haunting music, and graphics and the whole thing is pretty spirtual, however like I mentioned in the previous thread, you need to get your own hosting, don't upload to sendspace. Also maybe an idea to add in tutorial here in the beginning

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#86]
Where do you get that music?

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#87]
I've got a sitesled website which allows me to make a direct link to the files... Heres the bundle... Anyway thanks at least I've got more than 7 games on actual PC working properly...

LOD development and improvement stopped in November 2007... AnoD will start in few weeks.

If it was not of the people who worked with me for money the game could be free to play for all 50 levels... Candy World too... I hope download.com will correct that mistake plimus did by not making massive announcement to help me get money for getting new computer/graphic card/blitz sdk/Terra ed/DVD-R

Anyway my parents helped me getting the tools so it will be finally possible to get LOD and Candy World free next year with a 20.00$ online AnoD...

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#88]
I've made some improvement to the online version of Lights of Dreams also named LODO or AnoD...

It will be named Fates of Heaven...

Heres what we can do:
-Chat system
-Select between 20 characters
-Ashadow effects are applied and can be switched on and off...
-Glow
-Water more transparent

I'm looking for someone who know how to help me making a home game server dsl based with a standard router at port 7000

I have Leaedas as online programmer, the maker of bloodbane online and we are altmost done with this game... I need a computer network and server expert( or equivalent )...

Terry B.(Posted 2007) [#89]
The Apcolypse has returned!
RUN!

Is this gonna be MMORPG Or just LAN rpg....?

TaskMaster(Posted 2007) [#90]
I can't wait for the XBox Live version. Xylvan, you should concentrate on that.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#91]
>>Water more transparent<<

I really cant belive that someone exposing this as a feature...

Steve Elliott(Posted 2007) [#92]
I can't believe this is at the top of the Showcase Threads - again!!

Finish the f*****g thing and post a working version. Then go write something else.

Even better, somebody ban him for a while for spamming this forum continually.

Ked(Posted 2007) [#93]
Even better, somebody ban him for a while for spamming this forum continually.

I've suggested that a long time ago.

Looks like it worked.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#94]
You guys need to chill a bit me thinks.

What happened to just leaving things be?

Continually spamming his thread isn't going to make it go away. Just let him talk about his game and about what features he's improved etc. and let it be. He's not asking for one of your kidneys or anything he just wants to pimp his game.

Just chill dudes! Sheesh!

big10p(Posted 2007) [#95]
I'm not really bothered - I have more important things in life to worry about, than a forum thread - but, maybe this would fit better in a worklog.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2007) [#96]
Yes but he isn't still working on it - it's published! But still incomplete??!! Sick of hearing about it to be honest.

Yep I need to chill - but I'm not in a very good mood. That's my excuse anyway, lol. ;-)

Xilvan(Posted 2007) [#97]
I'm talking about a new game... a online MMORPG !

A game where u can chat, explore, edit overworlds, make duel, make quests... all with other people...

Me spamming ??? You are rediculous, I always use my sujects and I wait that people let me know what they think before reply... All others subjects show boring games... 2D games... incomplete games ! I have completed 4...

Ked(Posted 2007) [#98]
I'm talking about a new game... a online MMORPG !

A game where u can chat, explore, edit overworlds, make duel, make quests... all with other people...

Me spamming ??? You are rediculous, I always use my sujects and I wait that people let me know what they think before reply... All others subjects show boring games... 2D games... incomplete games ! I have completed 4...
You guys need to chill a bit me thinks.

What happened to just leaving things be?

Continually spamming his thread isn't going to make it go away. Just let him talk about his game and about what features he's improved etc. and let it be. He's not asking for one of your kidneys or anything he just wants to pimp his game.

Just chill dudes! Sheesh!

How are you supposed to chill when he posts that junk?!

skidracer(Posted 2007) [#99]
How are you supposed to chill when he posts that junk?!

That's a good question. If you think posting about people in the third person in their own threads is acceptable behavior perhaps there are other less tolerant forums available where you would feel more at home.