TECNO -the base- Released !

Community Forums/Showcase/TECNO -the base- Released !

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi guys!

I'm quite happy to tell you that after an insane and almost ridiculous amount of time
TECNO is finally done.

TECNO -the Base-, is a FPS-Adventure game with its own unique style ...

the official site is now: www.TECNO-BASE.com

I want to thanks the community for all the help during the years,
and, in fact, some of you are directly in the "Credits", as, for example, Sweenie
for his great Tokamak wrapper!.

I invite you to visit the site and find various screenshots along with video-captures
and, of course, the DEMO (at the bottom of the page :) (43mb)

Obviously, the game is not state of the art for sure,
but I'm convinced you'll have a good time playing it ...

I also would like to know about any bug you get, specially under VISTA if possible.

bye!
Paolo.

SoggyP(Posted 2007) [#2]
Hello.

Wow, Paolo, that looks excellent. Not my sort of game but very professional looking. Best of luck with it.

Goodbye.

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#3]
Nice one, Paolo. I've been waiting for this ever since it was a 3DRad project. I'm downloading it as I type and I will take a break from work later tonight to play this. ( On Vista :P )

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#4]
Paolo,

Nice one dude, this has been a long time coming but so satisfying to see it finally finished.

I remember about 2-3 years ago seeing some of the early shots of this game, it looked stunning then, look great now still!

I'm gonna find the demo...

IPete2.

Trixx(Posted 2007) [#5]
This looks fantastic... downloading now
I also remember this project from a long time ago. Congratulations on finishing it !

One little note ... Your web site is too "heavy" for my laptop with onboard graphics... I can barely scroll the main page.

Anatoly(Posted 2007) [#6]
Didn't get too far in the demo, but so far in my opinion it's one of the best things done in Blitz!!!
Interface is a bit too consolish though and feels a bit weird... But I really like the sort Resident Evil + Half-Life thing you got there!
Two thumbs up! :)

PS
Worked fine under Vista in my case.

PPS
Can you post here what tools did you use to make the content for the game?

Neuro(Posted 2007) [#7]
Holy shiznit! This brings me back to the days of 3DRAD..like almost 4 years ago!! Great job and awesome dedication, Eurythmia! Looked incredible then and still looks incredible now.

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#8]
Ok,

20 mins later and I decided to stop - the controls are not at all intuitive so I just began to get frustrated. It's funny how simple things which are so confusing in game can prevent the full impact of a game or demo.

This thing ROCKS big time and deserves to have more of my attention, but the controls are too fiddly for my liking at their default settings.

I will try again tomorrow when I am less tired and set up my own control settings.

Very professional otherwise, very very professional indeed, video, music, effects, speech, everything you'd want from a full commercial game.

IPete2.

Picklesworth(Posted 2007) [#9]
May not be state of the art, but the art direction is great. Very imaginative and well executed.
I have been wondering about this game for a long time :)

The video you have there may not be as graphically featureful, but it has way more life than a lot of other games. I particularly like the huge robot with really long, chain-like arms.

One thing: The web site is scary. Firstly, I think you should remove that background image and just have it as an inline image at the top. (Watermarks are very distracting).
The text as images is kind of weird, too, but I can see why you did that with the current watermarked background.

JoshK(Posted 2007) [#10]
Neat, but the controls are almost unusable. F1 activates the menu?! What's wrong with the escape key?

I got the nightvision goggles, now how do I get past those green lasers?

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#11]
BIG thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate them and I always
listen to any word out there.

I'm quite busy around here since I'm leaving for the weekend,
so maybe I won't post much till Monday ... will see if I have access to a PC.

but here we go now:

@IPete2,
thanks for point me out the "A FPS..." error, I already changed to "An FPS ..."

I know people will have to spend maybe 30 minutes or so to get used to the controls, ... I think it is just
a matter of taking some time to play the demo from start to end ...
You can try modifying the keys and see if it feels better ...

@Anatoly
About the tools I used,
Blitz3D, ... obviously, ...but in conjunction with the TOKAMAK physics library which really adds
a lot to the game, and this is thanks to the Sweenie's wrapper ...
3DSMax(R3), I use this since 1999-2000 when I very first started to
work on digital graphics/media (I started doing this game in 2002 ... holy god! :)
For lightmapping I used LightBulb, this was the first lightmap utility for Blitz3D but when I finished
lightmapping my levels it showed up Gile[s] and I would advice you to use this last one for lightmapping ...
Although, if you get a newer version of MAX (say R5 or later), there is a max-pipeline to export directly in
B3D format and you can also use the built-in lightmapping utilities from MAX in your levels, but then again, don't
pay too much attention to the tools, it is all a matter of HOW you USE A TOOL and the experience you have with it ...
About Music, ... I didn't make the music, mostly is a donation from 3 guys that you can find in the "Credits".

@Neuro,
yep, ... actually I think it is more than 5 years ... so I say "HOLY SHIZNIT" TOO ...

@Joshua,
The ESC key is used for other things along the game ...
You better start looking around for something else, because you can't go through the green lasers ... hahaha :)

I can see you don't like the website, hmmmm? I thought it would be nice to have a different "feel" in it ... maybe I weent to far ...

Paolo.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#12]
This looks rad. downloading now ... excited to see something like this in Blitz. The website is dodgy withthe static image behind the text, hard to read etc...

RifRaf(Posted 2007) [#13]
Not sure how to deactivate the security system. I picked up the pad with info on it.. but cant seem to figure out how to read the info thats supposed to be on it. If i hit alt i get an items thing.. but no items are listed.

Amazing job in all.. Very nice blitz game.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#14]
PLayed it.

1) Resolution select screen should have mouse support on the list inc. double click to select, and an OK button to supplement the Enter key press.
2) Cool splash screen. Is that a movie?
3) Title screen is neat the way it flies around like Unreal and has atmospheric music. The smoke from the first set of vents seems to be clipped a bit (unatural straight edge) when it first appears on the vents.
4) music doesn't pause when I alt+tabbed game to write this.
5) wow tons of options. Regarding texture copy mode, Advanced was 200+ and Normal was 30ish does that mean normal is the faster one (perhaps it should say "faster=lower number" in the text?) I selected Normal.
6) I changed reload to R and duck toggle to C (for Crouch)
7) nice loading screen and cool B+W movie.
8) Wah, all those controls were described and I didn't take it all in. Luckily I look at the controls on the title page options before playing and can remember them a bit.
9) So right mouse button examines, then you are given a choice and have to press Left Ctrl for yes? That's just weird. this needs to be simplified. I've no idea what No is.
10) I figured out that Alt brings up some kinda stats screen but the menu buttons are hard to read and there is no mouse cursor. I can't figure out how to control this screen. OK I figured it out now W and S go up and down but enter doesn't select, left mouse does. It's cool the way you can scroll the file image up and down. But maybe just make a mouse cursor on this screen for button clicks and have click n drag on the file to view it or some arrow buttons/scrollbar on the side of the file to view. It's not intuitive.
11) Phew finally input the computer code. Took ages to get right. It's also quite hard to remember a password in two cases and then fiddle with the controls to get the computer ready for input.
12) By the way the spelling should be "the system does not respond".
13) no icon on Alt+Tab task swapper window.
14) nice lasers
15) love the outdoor bits through the window even if the sea does look a bit weird
16) got to the place where there were 3 "things" on the wall and one has fallen off. I looked behind me and saw a darkish area but can see the back OK, but as I walk into it it becomes DARKER and I can't see anything, weird as from a distance I can see it all.
17) nearly gave up then realised I had to crouch and open the locked under the computer.
18) I looked for the nightvision goggles under the items menu but discovered them on the weapons menu, weird. Ah OK, after equiping it you press Q to use it. I had to examine the options screen key config to find that out.
19) Escape should really call up the in-game menu - it's standard.
20) ok got some kind notification using the goggle salso found agrating that I can't get into. You can't jump can you? Now I'm stuck.
21) I went to exit via the player stats screen and again was present with some weird cryptic menu with key controls instead of mouse.

The game has some great atmosphere and graphics and seems very professional. I think the demo is too hard. I'm no stranger to FPS games or adventure games but I think it should be easy so people want MORE and buy it. Also the controls do put me off, they need a rethink.

Good luck with this game, it's an amazing feat!

MCP(Posted 2007) [#15]
Great work Paolo though I'm having trouble with those keys aswell. I don't think the default key bindings are going to be too popular but the rest of the game looks great from what I've seen of the demo. Well done! :)

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#16]
I'm sure it's very good when you get into it, because the presentation and polish are excellent, but it has some major usability issues which prevented me ( and apparently some others ) from getting into it at all.

I really didn't like the controls. I'm not even sure why there needs to be a key for yes. That seems like something I could click on, a yes button and a no button.

I got fed up of trying to memorize numbers from a sheet of paper and type them in. It's very neat that you *can* type them in, but - for me - it's a victory for style over substance. I'd rather the game do it for me automatically once I've found the paper and read the codes. This debate has been had before, but I think gamers have become lazy ( I know I have! ) and they/we don't accept the kind of struggles and puzzles we used to accept. Without meaning to trivialize the condition, I'm wondering what a dyslexic would make of this puzzle. Perhaps if they're not words, it's less of an issue for them, but I don't know.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#17]
yep fix the useability issues and this game will be hot and get the acclaim it deserves. I also agree with the "lazy" gamers theory. People on this board are (in theory) quite intelligent and if we are finding it frustrating hard, then what is your average gamer gonna think?

Matty(Posted 2007) [#18]
I'd love to try it but I can barely read your webpage and cannot find the link to the download?

EDIT - found it - couldn't see the link in Firefox but could see it in IE 6

Neuro(Posted 2007) [#19]
I know I suck at these "search for items" type games, but damm I'm totally stuck now. I got the goggles, and I got the access card....but whats next????????? Some hints Eurythmia!!

Destroyer(Posted 2007) [#20]
Spoiler*** gun under desk in one of the rooms***

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#21]
Congratulation Paolo!! For the completion of such a complex game and for this great piece or art. It seems some people have problms with the controls. Maybe the controls would be easier with a context help or tooltips system "for dummies".

From what I see on the website:
The 3D content as far as I see is excellent. The only thing I'd say that seperates this game from other serious commercial releases is the hands and lower arms of the first person, you may use a couple more polies for them.

Downloading...

Winni(Posted 2007) [#22]
Paolo,

This just looks great! Clicking the BUY NOW button was an absolute no-brainer. :)

Looking forward for your next game!

Pete Carter(Posted 2007) [#23]
maybe a SPOILER FOR SOME.

What do you do when you get to the room with the robot on the floor and the box that says you need a hard hit to open it?

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#24]
Ok guys, I have decided to stay here and solve most of
the issues you are mentioning.

This is what I will do:

1- fully eliminate the ACCEPT key, so that you examine something and if you
are able to use it or pick it, then you automatically start using it or pick it, ... "no question on screen".

2- about the Item Menu, I can not make much improvements here, but
-I will let you open the Menu while you are writing with the keyboard so that you
are able to see a "file" while writing, then go out from the Menu to keep writing.
- I will mod it so that you can select an item or section with LMB, and go back from a selection with the RMB,
this way you could navigate the entire Menu only using UP / DOWN keys to move, and LMB / RMB keys to select / unselect.
- When you examine a console and you have the piece to plug inside it, the Menu opens automatically to show you the piece,
then you only have to press LMB once and it auto-go back to game and insert the piece,
(EXACTLY THE SAME as in TOMB RAIDER for example)

3- I will decrease the difficulty in some puzzles to make them more "appeal" ...

Does it sound enough mods for you?
Am I missing something?

Please give me some words soon ! ... Grey Alien, what do you think?

I will see to make all of this by Monday ... ouch! that's close ..

Paolo.

@Pete Carter,
remember that box because you will open it later using a better gun,
but now look on the shelves for the "energy fuse" and go back ...

Pete Carter(Posted 2007) [#25]
Thanks for the hint, I forgot to say nice looking game mate nice work

MCP(Posted 2007) [#26]
Great news Paolo. With the above issues fixed this is going to be one corker of a game.

Picklesworth(Posted 2007) [#27]
Try introducing the controls sort of gradually, using on-screen hints. (Lots of games do this to lower the learning curve).
You don't really need to decrease the difficulty of earlier puzzles if an on-screen "Press Ctrl to crouch" or some-such appears, simultaneously teaching one how to crouch and hinting at the presence of something seem when doing so...

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#28]
Really cool game so far, just turned off the alarm ...Rifraf, you have to go to Files on inventory, not items...then look at the codes for terminal that starts with A0, code is the 2nd row

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#29]
Paolo: Really glad you listened to us because those improvements sound that they will be really useful. Don't forget about making escape bring up in-game menu instead of F1. I also recommend you use C for Crouch and R for Reload like numerous FPS games.

Basically you want your demo to be easy to play (easy controls) and not difficult puzzle so the player can explore more than 2 rooms and a cooridor before giving up. They need to feel "rewarded" so I'd make it REALLY easy for at least 30 minutes then start getting a bit harder but not tooo hard. After all you want people to buy the game and they WON'T if they get stuck in the demo, they must be able to FINISH it, and not many of us could. Hope this helps.

Another thing, the Activate item key was a bit awkward too, are there many such items as googles? If no, could they just not have a key like N for Night vision and F for Flashlight (again common keys).

I noticed you have space for cycle weapons, will the number keys along the top be used to select a specific weapon (doom style), they should be. You could even put Nightvision on a number like 0, and have in the item display (press 0 to active).

In fact where you say press the Activate Key or the Blah key, you don't actully say what it is (I know the player may have redefined them), so why not display the actually key? eg. Press the activate key <Q> . Then there's no going "what the hell key is activate?" why I, and I'm sure many others did.

Also it would be good if the item menu was ALSO accessible from the Escape (f1) Menu because if you haven't read the instructions you won't know what the item key is (Alt is obscure, I for Inventory may be better), so being able to access it from the Escape menu would be very useful for those people. You could even show the shortcut key (<I> or <Alt>) next to it so they know there is a shortcut next time.

OR add a tutorial which describes which key to press (more than once so it drums it in). You had something like this I think but it didn't show the ACTUAL keys if I recall.

Hope all this helps, it REALLY will improve the game useability. Waht's the point in spending so long on an amazing game if people never really get to see more than a couple of rooms?

big10p(Posted 2007) [#30]
What are the system requirements to play the demo?

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#31]
Big10p: I'm afraid that your "blackboard and chalk" system won't be able to play it ;-) Actually it has an 640x480 option so you might be OK.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#32]
Once this is improved, I'll mention it on www.binaryjoy.co.uk for you.

big10p(Posted 2007) [#33]
Screen res isn't a problem anymore - I'm using a different (i.e. proper) monitor, now. :)

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#34]
Ok managed to get power on and get the electric gun/shotgun but the robots are pretty powerful, and died:( Very fun till I got bored of dying. Good Job

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#35]
The changes sound good Paolo.

I forgot to mention before that for some reason I can't play at 1280x1024. It finds every other resolution, but it just doesn't let me pick 1280x1024 which is the native resolution. I tried both in the pre-game menu which pops up the first time you play and in the game options screen in-game.

Mr. Sandman(Posted 2007) [#36]
The better game i have seen in blitz3d, congratulations paolo, do yoy remember me? i contact you a long time ago...

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#37]
Very nice work. I'm having a hard time deciding if i should really try to get myself in more to blitz... even if its just DX7 based.

Have to say thou i did find the shotgun and electric gun, but you might want to think of adding an "Easy" mode with a lower enemy spawn frequency, it becomes a bit overwhelming with an enemy spawning around every corner.

But i must say i really like the concept of the robot parts, having to watch out for the lasers even after their dead.

Gnu(Posted 2007) [#38]
I'm getting a mav after the "tecno" intro... Strange.

Gnu
Compaq laptop, Athlon 64 3500+,1 Gig DDR, Radeon R200 chipset.

*(Posted 2007) [#39]
The game looks very polished and does really show what Blitz can do.

My gripes would be it would be nice to have the key next to information on screen so we dont have to revert to looking at the controls menu to get the information. Something like 'Files [F to read]' or something like that. This would make the game much more enjoyable IMHO.

Apart from that its a great game :D

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#40]
Whoa! This is looking sharp! I've got the download and will give this a play later (in the middle of a poker game now). Some fine looking work here!

BladeRunner(Posted 2007) [#41]
hrm, the controls are very awful, but the game has lot of atmosphere.
BUT: It is far too hard. I am able to put the alarm off, and i found the googles. I can not start the power up (can not take the piece, seems to be broken) and i can't open the crate. Found the bridgecode, but where to go now? I searched all rooms over and over and start to get frustrated.

A hint for a noob, anyone ?

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#42]
Paolo, wonderful job! I am having a blast trying to get through the demo. I am reminded of when I played System Shock II - loving the tension and excitement of hearing the enemies coming when you are just trying to find a safe spot to get your thoughts together and to go over the stuff you find. Wow. Throw in some mutilated corpses and blood spattered walls and you could easily shift this into a more nerve wracking horror game.

I'm not really suggesting you make that change, simply pointing out how close your creation has come to my all time favorite game, System Shock II. Great job!

I had a few problems with the controls, but because I had already read some of the problems that other players had before playing my transition was not so bad. I simply altered the key bindings to reflect my own personal favored settings and everything went fairly smooth. I had to reference the option menu a couple times, but I don't think there is a game I've ever played where I haven't had to do that a couple times till I was used to it.

I would suggest that you add in a tool tip for the first time a player comes to a ladder. When I first got to that part I didn't figure out right away what I needed to do. I'd opened the passage but did not see any immediate way to climb into the duct. I moved forward into the wall several times with no effect because you have to be facing slightly up before you will climb. I think I figured it out accidentally.

So far the cutscenes I have seen are AWESOME - the first 5 times I see them ... is there some way to bypass the cutscenes? Forced cutscenes are the bane of many great games when a player gets to a spot where they are having trouble and die over and over. The wait as the video plays through is actually a huge detractor. I've actually given up on games because I cannot save immediatly after a cutscene and each time I die I have to watch the same thing over and over. I would suggest either allowing bypass by a mousehit or keyhit or simply not showing it again once its been seen by the player (which might be tougher to do without an immediate resave).

I'm having some real problems getting past the bots. My skill at dispatching them leaves me wounded in every encounter. Do the bots respawn? Or if I can survive can I look forward to eventually cleaning out enough of them to get a breather?

When picking up a weapon for the first time a tooltip on specifics of the weapon would be quite useful. As an example the electric gun - I didn't realize right away that you had to hold the trigger and charge it before using it. I thought that I simply hadn't found the right ammo for it at first.

That's all I have for now. I keep getting pinned down where the energy rifle is. Looking forward to moving forward in the game and experiencing the rest of the game. AGain, superb job!

-Rick

Winni(Posted 2007) [#43]
BladeRunner, the fuse lying on the floor is NOT the one that you need to fix the power. The ones that you need are on level A2.

I currently have a problem with the lack of ammunition. The problem is not that there is not enough ammo around but that you just cannot pick up enough of it. For example, I cannot pick up a replacement battery for the Tesla until it's down to 0%.

I also have the impression that the game spawns to many enemy robots. Where do they all come from, by the way?

Anyway, the atmosphere REALLY is great and I love it.

Perturbatio(Posted 2007) [#44]
A hint for a noob, anyone ?

There's a gun under the table in the dark room, and bullets on top.

BladeRunner(Posted 2007) [#45]
Hm, maybe I should re-install the game. I get the hint for the Gun, but there isn't a gun. As I said I searched all rooms i can get to. This ist the starting room (File, Console, Chat console), dark Bureau( Acces Code, Ammo(can't be taken)) and Machine Room (Google in locker, Grate, machine part on floor)
I started the game several times and crouched everywhere I could reah. No Gun. Bug ?

EDIT: Damn, got it. I'm dumb and blind, i think. Was there a dozen times at least and did not find it...

Winni(Posted 2007) [#46]
Good that you found the gun. :)

But I second your statement: The game is too hard. I don't know where all those robots come from, but there are too many of them and basically I am now reloading my last saved game every 60 seconds. And no, I am not playing on HARD difficulty.

Perturbatio(Posted 2007) [#47]
Yeah I do agree that there are too many of them, either that or they are just too hard to kill, I spend most of my time luring them one at a time into the area with two health kits. Unfortunately, I keep dying when two come along because they kill you too quickly (it doesn't help that the beetle bots attack you as well).

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#48]
I had wanted to wait and reserve judgment on the robot spawns in case I was wrong, but I can see now that it is insane. I would suggest that you decrease the spawn rate a lot. Ideally I'd like to see you get rid of spawns totally and go with a set number of robots. Nothing more frustrating then clearing an area, turning your back and getting attacked from a place that should be clear.

Maybe you could add in security stations that once the player managed to find and disable (hack or deprogram) would halt robot spawns for an area? Or maybe just the opposite - the player manages to activate security stations to eliminate robots in a given area?

Either way, the difficulty of the robot spawn is very frustrating. I like to be meticulous and slowly work my way through a game, not feel like I got to find and accomplish everything I can before the next wave of spawns appear around me.

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#49]
Definitely too hard.

The shot gun requires that you manually reload after your 2 shots (the handgun automatically reloads). It would be less distracting/confusing if after emptying the shotgun it would automatically reload.

The Electro-gun burns 20% of its ammo in one shot. Since you cannot recharge that on the run it really needs to be less. Heck, even if it slowlyl recharged over time would be a help so that I'm not forced to continually go back and recharge after every encounter.

I managed to finally clear everything in that room where you find the electrogun, charged up, healed up, and ammo'd up to continue on only to get ambushed soon as I exited back to the hall where you can save. I tried to fall back to the room I was in only to find 2 robots and one of those little guys waiting for me on the other side of the door. I cannot stress enough how spawns like this really ruin the game :(

The plus is that you've done so well with other elements of the game that I keep trying to get through it, but I can tell you that the difficulty is definitely is a serious detractor.

Very sweet game. Hoping that a balance is worked out between difficulty and challenge.

billykater(Posted 2007) [#50]
*partial spoiler*

Another suggestion: the bridge should be activated without a special code otherwise this minigame doesn´t make sense and can be exchange with a simple code input console. First time i solved the puzzle without any code and wondered why the bridge doesn´t get activated.

as everybody else: an easy mode would be nice, or more medikits.

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#51]
I don't really have a problem with the random spawns, it makes the game intresting, but they definatley need to be reduced. Perhaps you might want to consider doing them in waves, first wave of random spawns in an area, then a 5 minute timer or something before the next wave around spawns.

Btw is there any strategy to eliminating the robots? they keep comming after me with walking legs when i shoot them apart that then detonate.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#52]
THANK YOU GUYS!

I'm carefully reading all what you are saying and I'm working as fast as I can to release a new version with a lot of improvements and fixes as you suggest.

I can see now what the problem is,
it happens that I have played this game so much that I could play it with blind eyes :) , so I did the "difficulty" just having in mind my "notion" of difficulty ...

also, I was so used to the interface and menus that never feel them as a problem but now I can see it can be really better and faster to use ...

So, these are the mods I'm doing now and will finish in around a couple of days:

- I'm fully eliminating the "ACCEPT" key, it is going to be just the INSPECTION key to -> EXAMINATE or PICK or USE. I can see this is really making the gameplay a lot more fluid and comfortable.

- You won't really have to open the menu unless for using health packs or looking at the LEVEL_MAP.

- When you pick an important item (not healths or ammo), the item menu will open automatically to show you the picked item and you will resume game with just one key press (with the Menu_AutoClose key)

- I'm not going to reduce much the amount of enemies, >BUT< I'm going to make you lose less energy and I will increase the time between enemies "spawning", this way you can kill them easier and you will have quite more time to explore the level without enemies ...

- I'm decreasing the puzzles difficulty in some situations too.

- The electric gun's energy will decrease slower.

- Billykater said something about the "Bridge control panel" ... you are right, in fact that's a "bug" ...

- I will add a "press any key" to "skip" cutscenes ...

- ... and many more small fixes ...

So far, almost none tech bugs have appeared,

@Gnu
You are the only one reporting a MAV, I don't know what but I need some more information to know where to start looking for ... sorry...

@-Rick-
The shot gun requires that you manually reload after your 2 shots

What??, Are you sure?, ... all weapons, except the electric gun, must auto-reload if you have ammo stored ... could someone else confirm this problem? it is working correctly for me ...

-One guy (might be one of you) sent me an e-mail and he told me something about a "freeze" in 1920x1200 resolution, ... I already found and fix this bug ...

Ok, go back to work, ...
Paolo.

PS,
@ big10p
Minimum Sys Req:
Intel Celeron 2.0 Ghz or equivalent AMD
256 MB RAM
GeForce2 64 MB / ATI 8500 graphics card

although if you don't have a fast processor you may have to
"turn-off ragdolls" in the options....

Gnu(Posted 2007) [#53]
@Paolo
I understand. It's unusual that i'm the only one. I guess the only way for you to replicate is to have someone with simular specs. Good luck with this. It looks marvelous (from the screen shots anyway ;)

Gnu

Idaho Razor(Posted 2007) [#54]
Hey Eurythmia (Paolo)

You probably don't remember me from back in the 3Drad days, (you helped me a lot haha, and remember doing multiplayer testing for you) anyway, it's awesome to finally see this game finished!

Huge FPS Fan and thought this game was great except for the controls. It was just a bit confusing for me, took me a while to get out of the first room. Now i know if i was just a casual gamer, who didn't know you and bought this game i would have thrown it out the door right then.. The game is great, but if you can't control your player very well, it just makes it toughhh and annoying..

Other than that great job, visually looks great! i love how the computer systems work and you can actually type on them! great ideas, a lot of fun once you get past the first room :-P

Fix the default controls, and you'll have a great game!

MadJack(Posted 2007) [#55]
Congratulations on getting your game out the door Paolo - I have some idea of the amount of work involved!

(Will be checking out the demo shortly)

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#56]
Don't forget about showing the actual key when you say press the "item key = Alt"

Perturbatio(Posted 2007) [#57]
Don't forget about showing the actual key when you say press the "item key = Alt"

Yeah *cough*, it wouldn't be too hard to implement... :)

Winni(Posted 2007) [#58]
I now also got a "Memory Access Violation" when I was typing in the bridge code.

iMac Core Duo 2 GHz with 2 GB, 256 MB X1600, XP SP2.

BTW, does anybody know where I can find the numeric code for the terminal in which I can use the data CD? :)

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#59]
Wheres that terminal anyway? You might want to try looking around the file cabinets where you pick up the electric gun on the upper level, i found something there i recall.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#60]
In the ground floor, one of the six computers; second row, to the right. I've found several shreds of information so far, but none with a number code for that CD.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#61]
And does anybody know where the 4th battery for the Delta room is?

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#62]
A lot like system shock/deus ex, only harder. Congrats!

Xip(Posted 2007) [#63]
Hi Palo!

congrats with the project, i saw this a loooong time ago and have wanted to try it out ever since.

however, im sorry to say that i must agree with previus post here, the controls are way to impractical, and in my opinion not very playable.

i would recomend a full remake of this, i dident even get pass the first room... hehe, but then... i dident have mutch energy to try evrything out :)

personaly, i would be more drawn to this game if it where more in style with Half Life1 control wise, pure ShotEmUp.
but i gues that is not what you where going for so thats ok.

the graphics however is very Very cool, i just love the colors and the textures, some very impresive work :)

keep up the good work :)

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#64]
Yes, with the shotgun I must manually reload to get the next 2 shells. So if I engage a bot and fire 2 times then if I don't manually reload the third time I fire I get the reload sequence.

I'm stuck at the bridge. I found the paper with part of the sequence, and I even thought I figured it out once, but all the lights went off and then light 2 came on and nothing happened :(

I'm looking forward to the changes! I can't do a decent explore. It's like I have to pick one thing to examine, reload, rush to it, fight off stuff long enough to examine it, die once or twice before fully examining, pick new location and keep reloading... that gets old fast.

I don't have trouble killing the bots - its those damn death throes that get me where they jig around with the random beams.. I get hit every time.

Btw, you guys do know that you can modify the controls right? When I first read the comments here I thought people were complaining about the controls because they couldn't change them. I don't think there is an FPS out there that had the controls how I like them. Absolutely hate those AWSX set ups and always change things to the arrows and other side of keyboard.

Great work so far and looking forward to more. definatly reminiscent of SS2 so will definatly purchase if I get to feeling comfortable with the game play!

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#65]
Personally i find this game very refreshing, something unique. If hes to make it a pure ShootEmUp the game won't be particularly unique anymore, it would just be a regular run-of-the-mill.

@ Rick, I didnt quite understand if the bridge was bugged, but if you go back to the computer room where the pistol can be found the computer will connect after a minute or something like that i think, and then it will display the whole bridge code sequence(never got to see the whole sequence before the bots broke in and killed me :p)

But i'm definatley looking forward to the reduced rate and damage of enemies, also would be nice if they would not spawn and come for you once youve cleared out a room. Right now im trying to access the computer in the main room, i can barley get the disc in before the area is swarming with bots :(

Xip(Posted 2007) [#66]
-Rick-

its not only about the key bindings, it was the hole deal with menus and navigating, it just feelt very wrong for me :S

Winni(Posted 2007) [#67]
Hide UNDER the table of the computer that shows the bridge code (after 10 minutes, actually) and the bots won't find you.

The shotgun also reloads when pressing FIRE again. I think that's OK.

Other than that, my game experience is similar to Rick's: I'm trying to survive for around two minutes and then safe again. Then I usually get killed and reload. I don't like that kind of gameplay either. When an area is cleared, it should stay cleared unless there is an obvious entry point for intruders. I don't like random spawning of enemies either.

Still, does anybody know how where to find the code for the Data CD and/or where the last battery for the Delta room can be found??

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#68]
Where is the download link?

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#69]
Paolo has taken it down since hes doing some improvements ;)

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#70]
@Winni,
Did you got the MapMate? if yes, look carefully in the LEVEL MAP and try to find hiden ventilation tunnels to go into. I you didn't find the MapMate, you will have to open one of the boxes in a store room ...

The demo is still there (I took out the link),
although I would like you to wait for the new version,
but anyway, if you can't wait here it is :)

http://www.tecno-base.com/demo/TECNO_demo_install.php
(43MB)

Paolo.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#71]
Thanks, Paolo, I will give the MapMate a THOROUGH look then. :))))

Winni(Posted 2007) [#72]
Ok, I've found the 4th battery. :)

Still no clue for the Data-CD code, and the new (database) terminal that I've found is also a mistery. The 8-second timer is also not really my cup of tea - I'm not fast enough for it. Oh my...

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#73]
Managed to find the batteries and attempt the Delta generator - wow. That 8 second timer is very hard. I've actually gotten to the end in time, but am clicking on the wrong spot or doing the wrong action because I keep failing. There is some text that appears in the bottom left when I get there, but by the time I look at it the puzzle has failed and the message is gone.

I would suggest a message that lasted a little bit longer if the info is relevant to finishing the task. Better yet, add a second or two so its not so near impossible. I ran this thing like 50 times; mix in all the reloads from when the bots find me this puzzle becomes very frustrating - especially when you reach the end and fail.

I can't even imagine how hard this would be in "hard" mode!

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#74]
Hi Paolo,

During loading your game demo, I got MAV
What should I do?

Current conf.:Geforce 7600GS 256mb, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon XP 2200

Winni(Posted 2007) [#75]
Rick, I'm in your boat. I've tried to get to the Delta thing countless times and always failed. Never saw a message in the lower left corner, though.

Usually, situations like this make me UNINSTALL a game and dump it. Games should be fun and not add to my frustration.

Besides that, let's talk about a bit of realism here: Who on earth would implement such a security mechanism in the first place whose only design goal can be to keep anybody outside? It falls in the same category as the randomly respawning robots.

The only other games that I've ever played with such ridiculously high difficulty levels were Far Cry and STALKER. And both of them at least offered EASY modes in which they were solvable.

I play that type of games to dive into the story and game world; I'm 37 years old and my kick is NOT to develop a superhuman like skill at clicking mouse or keyboard buttons. If only an EASY mode allows me to enjoy the story and atmosphere of the game, fine, I can live with that and it does not hurt my ego. But not having that option is frustrating at best.

So my wish to Paolo is: Give us an EASY mode!

By the way, I still have not found any clues in the game regarding the two computer terminals. Are they just honeypots to divert the player's attention?

Matty(Posted 2007) [#76]
Looks great, gave up after not knowing how to get out of the first room..probably a good game but not my cup of tea - although I like that, according to what I've read above, it is not just a standard fps shooting game. At the same time didn't really know what I was looking for in the first room.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#77]
Matty, pick up the notes from the desk, then open the inventory screen, open "files" and read the notes. You'll find a bunch of codes. One of them will de-activate the alarm when typed into one of the terminals.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#78]
Ok. I now managed to get in front of the Delta gate three times in a row -- but right-clicking didn't do anything, there were no messages in the screen and the thing simply closed almost immediately when I finally got there. I think I don't need to tell anyone how "enthusiastic" I feel now...

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#79]
I kept thinking that too Winni - "who in their right mind would use this as a security system?". A better system would be that each tile is pressure sensitive and the player must step on the right combination. When they reach the end they then press the button. If they walked the right pattern then whatever happens next happens - the wrong pattern and they get a zap (strength of zap dependent on diff level).

This way you would have to be incredibly lucky to guess the code since you see no result until after you've entirely done it. You would have to find the paper to solve the puzzle. And it makes sense because it would be a pattern memorized by the owner that they could easily duplicate yet would prove near impossible to solve by intruders.

Paolo, that is something to keep in mind. Many players are enjoying your game for the atmosphere that it creates, but we are getting turned off by the aspects of the game that are forcing the player to learn some eye-hand coordination trick. Some people simply cannot play that kind of game because hand-eye stuff is for your younger, faster reflex crowd and most people are just going to lose patience\interest and quit.

Until the clue was given on here about the hidden ventilation shaft i was stuck. I would suggest you have an odd bit of paper laying around or an innocent computer entry somewhere that was left by a maintenance person that hints at the existence of the cover. Maybe an email to someone in the facility related to some innocent matter that alludes to the cover - "Cindy, looking forward to getting with you on lunch again to talk about last nights episode of Big Brother 26. I won't be able to stay long because I have to get to Mike's office and fix a broken ventilation panel that a shorted security drone knocked loose."

I am really really hating the bot spawns. It's that whole spawning in a room I just cleared thing that drives me nuts. Really hoping that the changes coming will improve that problem because that is a huge detractor right now.

Keep at it Paolo! I hope you don't mistake the comments/complaints as too much criticism. It really is a desire to see a real promising game become a hit. It's quite telling that as frustrating as things are now I still keep going back in to see if I can get a little farther!

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#80]
@Paolo: I had to change the unicode settings in "international" of control panel in order to run your game. Very nice game.

I thought you have use some special char. in filename/variable/tempfile naming in your prg and cause this problems. If you would like to sell your game internationally, you may consider use standard english char. in naming. Otherwise, other players may encounter my problems.

:)

*(Posted 2007) [#81]
How do you pick up the thing on the floor in the room with the two things on the wall, the two things going round and a terminal telling you its malfunctioning and on emergency power. Ive tried everything on that thing and it keeps telling me its overloaded or summat but I cant find another one or pick that one up.

fredborg(Posted 2007) [#82]
Stunning! Congratulations Paolo!

Winni(Posted 2007) [#83]
Try using another thing? :-)))

But seriously, EdzUp, where are you and what do you want to pick up?

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#84]
I think he is referring to the circuit, press the R key and crouch, then you can...."interact" with it.

-Rick-(Posted 2007) [#85]
The circuit on the floor is no good. You need to find another in a storage room.,

RifRaf(Posted 2007) [#86]
Im stuck as well, cant find this storage room you speak of. I seem to only have access to the starting room, the machine room, and a computer room that only has two PCs (off) a box of bullets you cant get until you find a gun, and a file card that has codes for a bridge.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#87]
The gun is under one of those computer desks (in the room with the two computers). Once you have the gun, you can shoot open the lock to the ventilation shaft in the machine room.

Chad(Posted 2007) [#88]
Been watching this thread and finally have time to download the demo.. Off hand though, it looks very good, so I'm really looking forward to it.

WedgeBob(Posted 2007) [#89]
A'ight, d/ling the game, and will provide a formal progress report on this, when I'm done playing through the first level...

Winni(Posted 2007) [#90]
Well, that's it for me, I give up.

I don't know how many times I have barely made it to the Delta Gate only to see it closing right before me. Shooting at it didn't help and right-clicking on it never did anything. I never saw a message on the screen, even though I reached the plates before it.

I've said it before: This is where I usually uninstall a game, and I've only kept trying so long because I actually really like The Base.

I guess I'll wait for the update Paolo is currently working on and then give it another shot.

But maybe this thing is not even meant to open. Has anybody found out anything about the two computer terminals (the one in which you can insert the Data-CD and the one that is connected to "the database")?

WedgeBob(Posted 2007) [#91]
Hmm, was it me, or does this game make me think of Doom 3-style atmospheres, and that Tom Clancy-based storyline?

RifRaf(Posted 2007) [#92]
The levels need to be looked at imo. Some things are hard to find, to the point its frustrating. Like the gun strapped under the table, i looked all over the floors ect i never thought to go under a table crouched, then look up. I think if you are close to any item that you can interact with you should get the circling little icons over them so you dont spend hours stuck because somthing is hard to see. If that issue was resolved it would be a funner game to play.

Snixx(Posted 2007) [#93]
Ive not tried it yet but a suggestion based on the above comment would be to make items you can interact with "glow /sparkle/shimmer" when you get close maybe (unless you already do something similar)

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#94]
Oh i dunno, i think its a stroke of genious. Yes its hard finding things like a gun strapped under the table... but it certianly is refreshing from most FPS games, and a unique way. It forces you to actually think and reason as you would in real life rather than just go "ooh look a pickup"
Requirement of unconventional thinking is something that is very rare in FPS games these days ;)
Overall aside from a few aforementioned tweaks in this thread and despite not being on a DX9 engine i must say im really liking the demo, what this game needs is some real good publicity i think because its definatley... unique.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#95]
Guys, I simply suggest all of you to stop playing till I'm done with version 1.1 :)

@Happy Sammy,
I don't know what you are talking about,
please, I would like if you can explain me a little more about how you solve the MAV, so I can fix it ... what is it with the filenames???

Thanks!
Paolo.

Picklesworth(Posted 2007) [#96]
I simply suggest all of you to stop playing till I'm done with version 1.1 :)
Heck no! I'll play through this, then play through 1.1. Don't interrupt me! :P

After getting Sam & Max Season 1, I've been expecting a lot of "unconventional" thinking like you have in here.

Just one other thing: The spinning "TECNO" logo in the inventory screen looks out of place to me. No showstopper, but I bet you can think of something cooler to put in that place. (Just the spinning doesn't fit the mood of that interface)
Oooh, just noticed you have even more than one video on your web site! Fantastic stuff...

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#97]
@Paolo:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=58225#647499

*(Posted 2007) [#98]
TBH what I would do is have a shine or something that allows the player to see where stuff is, atm I didnt know there was a gun you needed to open something else. If it said the thing on the floor was useless then I would have looked elsewhere but the message I got seemed to infer that it could be put back in the wall thing.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#99]
@Winni,
the computer that is connected to the "database" says "Waiting Sector name",
did you find a file named "Summary MapMate" ?
This file tells you that the "sector's name" shown in the level_map layout, can be used as "passwords" in "some systems" ...
You will have to use one of the "sector's name" in this PC and you will get a <numeric code> to use in the PC where you inserted the Data-CD. ;)

@Picklesworth,
you are insane man :D

@Happy Sammy
thanks for that link, ... quite useful.
So, if I'm understanding well, I should not use any of the following symbols in the code:
#   &   ~   ?   ¿   !   ¡

I will look for them in the code and replace/change.
I think the problem in the demo is that there's this line:
TextureFilter "#_",1+8+16+32
... so maybe this line was causing your bug ...

but, could I use a symbol in a text on screen? for example:
Text 10,20,"Now, insert code #1234 !"

Paolo.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#100]
@Paolo:
Text 10,20,"Now, insert code #1234 !"

It is ok.

The main point is:
As long as you use character with ASCII code <= 127, it is ok because ASCII code > 127 varies from language to language.
ASCII code <127 is always the same.
Once OS does not recognize the character in filename or variables. file could not be loaded and return MAV.

Please check naming of filenames, temp. filenames, variable names if they meet this requirement.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#101]
Paolo,

Thanks for the hint, I finally managed to use both terminals and found --something-- behind the door that opened. I also managed to turn on the experiment.

However, I am still not fast enough to get to the Delta Gate. The last time the damn thing closed while I was standing right in front of it, and by that I mean that my nose was pointing straight into the ball in the middle of the panel. So, technically, I had reached it in time, but NOTHING appeared on my screen and NOTHING happend when I right-clicked.

My frustration is now beyond 105%, because I know that there is nothing else left to do in the game right now. I really hope you put in some extra time for us old men playing the game... ;-)

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#102]
Ok, thanks, I understand now and I think I found it,
I was using
Chr(171)  which is this  "«"

apart from the above,
these symbols
#  &  ~  ?  ¿  !  ¡
are below 128 and should work fine, don't they?

Paolo.

@Winni,
yep, ... the timer is already increased, and since you won't need anymore the ACCEPT key, then you will simply pick it when reach there :)

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#103]
@Happy Sammy,

could you please run this blitz_code and tell me if it gets the MAV?

click here

>> Set-up your PC as you normally use it <<

Paolo.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#104]
The code is ok.

WedgeBob(Posted 2007) [#105]
Well, nice try, but I was wondering how to turn on those night vision goggles, I mean, I could equip them with no problem, and I tried clicking the mouse to see if they would turn on in those darker rooms, but no can do.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#106]
When they are properly equipped, you can turn them on by pressing "Q" (default).

WedgeBob(Posted 2007) [#107]
Ahh, okay, I'll go back in my XP partition and play that demo again (I'm in *cough* Vista Ultimate */cough* right now).

Craig H. Nisbet(Posted 2007) [#108]
I bought this. It's not bad so far. There's way too many robots! I'm still in the very beginning of the game and robots are totally kicking my ass. I would cut the robot count down to a third. At least for the early levels. People are still trying to get used to the controls at that point.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#109]
@Craig,

Did you get my e-mail?,

And ok, I'm also decreasing the amount of enemies in the first levels ...

Alexraptor(Posted 2007) [#110]
Btw, that puzzle with the lasers, are you tweaking that as well? ive lot count of how many times ive tried but i can never make it to that panel or device before the 8 seconds run out, even when i run.

Craig H. Nisbet(Posted 2007) [#111]
Hey looks like I didn't get that e-mail. Something must have gone wrong with Yahoo's spam filter today. I had about 200 spam e-mauls in my inbox. I may have deleted it.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#112]
@Craig,
I'm sending e-mails with info@... and I did it to your "questionableent" account (the one you used to register)
anyway, I have just sent it again ...

@Alexraptor,
... yep, sure :)

Paolo.

SabataRH(Posted 2007) [#113]
Had a chance to play the demo this weekend and would like to congratulate you on a well completed title. Tecno-base is another testimony towards Blitz3d's versaltility.

Well done Paolo.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#114]
Finally found some time to play it. The best Blitz Game I ever played. Great job!

Chroma(Posted 2007) [#115]
I missed the boat again! I'll DL this when I get home and check it out. I'm a big HL/HL2, Quake, and UT fan so I'll give you an honest feedback.

Chad(Posted 2007) [#116]
The demo is still unavailable to download, please re-release, haven't gotten a chance to play it yet!

M2PLAY(Posted 2007) [#117]
Paolo, the video-captures and screenshots looks professional. Now, I need play it. Re-release the demo again, please. Thxs.
Congratulations!!!

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#118]
It is taking longer than I thought, but it is coming,
I'm sure it will be ready whithin next week ...

Paolo.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#119]
While we're at it: is there a game solution for lazy people like me somewhere?

Zmatrix(Posted 2007) [#120]
Congrats on the Release Paolo,

its come along way from Rad eh?

Ive been out of the loop for a while, but ill nab a copy as soon as i get a chance.

Sam

z4g0(Posted 2007) [#121]
seems really cool!! :OO
going to d/l the demo!

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2007) [#122]
I thought this was WAYY older than 4 years- i remember the original b3d demo over on BlitzCoder.com! thats gotta be 5 years back!

Jon_E_5(Posted 2007) [#123]
OMG This is brilliant! I loved the whole beginning of this Demo. Felt like the old style adventure games you used to get in the old days! (and thats a good thing). The mood and presentation is brilliant and of a very high quality. So to the feed back...

1) Yes the controls take a bit of getting used to I must admit and some refinement would be nice. I've seen it commented on in the above posts and you seem to be taking steps to this end. Thats great.

2) The re-spawn thing is a problem for this game I believe. I know you're extending the time on how often they respawn and how much damage they do, but I don't think that would do it for me. I think a good harmony would be to have a set number of droids/drones assigned to each level (not huge numbers either). That way the player can eventually 'clear' an area of security bots and at least then be left in peace to figure out what move to do next :) (plus one of the terminals might even tell you how many are left)

3) The player model (Alexia) could do with some refining, she looks a little too low poly, and given the high quality of the rest of the environment she tends to stand out a bit. (minor quibble really) :)

Thats about it. I haven't got as far as the Delta Gate puzzle, but it sounds like quite a few people are having problems with it. So that might need looking at.

Overall a brilliant game and with the changes you've mention you're doing anyway it sounds like it'll be a cult hit :) I'm looking forward to the tweaked version soon.

Keep up the great work.

System4 Studios(Posted 2007) [#124]
Impressive with the game overall.. I will really order this..

Chad(Posted 2007) [#125]
Demo still hasn't been re-released.

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#126]
I'm waiting on the demo for this before I buy it. Looks really good. And could well re-ignite my desire to build commercial quality games using Blitz3D.

Paolo(Posted 2007) [#127]
I apologize for the delay guys,

I'm almost done, I think at the end of the day I will upload new full and demo version, then I have to notify Share*It to update their version of the game and that's all ...

Paolo.

PS,
some of the mods are:

- the game now should work ok for the people who got a MAV right after the "tecno" intro video
- enemies difficulty has been decreased considerably in -Normal- mode, and a little in -Hard- mode ...
- no more "Accept" key, now there's just one key called "INTERACT" used for everything,
with this key you examine objects, pick objects, use objects, open doors, go in and out from transports, activate terminals to use them .... and other stuff ...
- every time a key is mentioned, it shows the button between "<" and ">" ... (key "Interact <RIGHT mouse>")
- ITEM-MENU default key is TAB (as the PDA in DOOM) and the navigation now only use keys UP and DOWN to change selection, LMB to select and RMB to deselect, ... only 4 keys -> UP - DOWN , LMB - RMB ( I can't make it easier )
- every time you pick an important Item, the Menu auto-opens and shows you the picked object, and you resume game with just one key-hit.
- if you examine a machine and you have the piece to plug into it, then the Menu auto-opens and shows you the piece to plug, then you press LMB once to resume game and use the piece.
- the beginning of the game is now QUITE explanatory, with short help messages and comments to guide you ...
- You are now able to open the Item-Menu while you are writing in a terminal, so if you are writing a password and forget it, you can open the Menu to read the code in the file, then resume game with just one key-hit and finish entering the code.
- PAUSE menu is now in the ESC key.

Winni(Posted 2007) [#128]
Hi Paolo,

That is wonderful news!!!! I would really love to see what happens after the Delta gate. :))

Will the old save games still work?

Thanks again for your great game!

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#129]
yay. Don't forget to add it here:

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=69886

M2PLAY(Posted 2007) [#130]
Eii Paolo,
I need a demo, please.Thxs
It´s a fantastic work !!

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#131]
Damn, it's the weekend now and still no updated demo. Well, I guess you have to wait for greatness.

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#132]
Damn, it's the weekend now and still no updated demo. Well, I guess you have to wait for greatness.

D4NM4N(Posted 2007) [#133]
Wow, this looks awesome! I was gonna ask what 3d engine you used but i see above its good ol b3d!

Cant wait to try the demo, only seen the utube vids so far..

Chad(Posted 2007) [#134]
Well maybe a bit longer till it comes back out

M2PLAY(Posted 2007) [#135]
Eiii THANKS FOR THE DEMO Paolo
Great game!!!

*(Posted 2007) [#136]
Brilliant stuff,downloaded the demo will give it a thrashing later :)