You won the lottery, collect your cash

Community Forums/Showcase/You won the lottery, collect your cash

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#1]
Ok, you have just won the lottery.

Download this APP and click on collect to get details on getting your cash. Another cool(cruel) joke you can play on a friend

http://maxworklog.googlepages.com/AprilFool.zip

Dreamora(Posted 2007) [#2]
could you stop spamming the PROGRAMMING boards with your trash? Thank you.

If you need keep posting this things for your personal fun, how about project or other topics board which are meant for things NOT related to programming?

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#3]
Sorry Marc Schaerer

could you stop spamming the PROGRAMMING boards with your trash?

Trash?
ok you wont see me post personal attacks like that.

Did your miss's dump you after you played my Fightner GUI APP? 'LOL'

LarsG(Posted 2007) [#4]
..OR...... just keep all your funny apps in one thread! :)

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#5]
Sorry I didnt know I was going to get "Hate mail" over posting some code I compiled, It was meant to be light-fun, Nobody else Has posted in days anyway.

Im off to sleep anyway, Good Night.

IKG(Posted 2007) [#6]
Wow guys, lay off and don't respond if you're just going to be jerks. It's a showcase forum for fun, and his apps suit it just fine.

xlsior(Posted 2007) [#7]
You can still 'click' the button by hitting the 'alt' key to select the button gadget, and then hitting 'space' to press it.

Now where to I collect my 1,000,000 ? :-)

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#8]
@IKG This was posted in the wrong area by me and moved to here.

That is why Dreamora is running me down.

Cheers

IKG(Posted 2007) [#9]
Yikes, I see that you posted a bunch of threads. Still no excuse for his attitude though. Although an incident like that may irritate some people, they have to remember that this is just a forum and is mainly used for fun. No need to freak out over a little incident and act so harsh. IMO calling anyones work "trash" is extremely inappropriate.

Anyway, keep up the programming :)

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#10]

No need to freak out over a little incident and act so harsh. IMO calling anyones work "trash" is extremely inappropriate.

@IkG YES I AGREE

Dreamora could have said "come-on you are in the wrong thread again! please pay more attention" to get the same message accross.

I wont ever be looking at his 2d framework LOL

You will NEVER-EVER see crazyfrog post messages personally insulting any registered user at this site,
As we all agreed to this just by logging on here RE:forum conduct, If BRL cracked down hard on offenders it would stop.

I have reported his conduct to BRL and await there reply.

@skid "I will save you some work"
There is a discussion on forum conduct started here:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=72231

Boulderdash(Posted 2007) [#11]
I made a mistake, Now lets move on..... and forget it.

@xlsior

OMG looks like I o-u a million dollars.

I also have a feeling it wont work in lower display modes yet. It just got to late to test that out.

torch(Posted 2007) [#12]
If...

"Dreamora could have said "come-on you are in the wrong thread again!"

...is true, then you have just sunk yourself by pointing out Dreamora had to say it AGAIN.

AJirenius(Posted 2007) [#13]
Maybe the attitude that "this forum is just for fun anyway" brings this whole community down to exactly that level. Maaaybe there are some people that actually want something more out of it than just another "General topics and whatever small compilations". Maybe there are professionals out there who starts avoiding these parts?

Showcase is of course for everyone that wants to show their work and get some response at it (I guess) and there should be room for all types of apps/games in here. Still, sometimes maybe you should ask yourself if the post is relevant and necessary at the moment. It keeps the level of posting high and the flames pretty low I'd guess.

WedgeBob(Posted 2007) [#14]
Hmm, if you're talking about the Mega Millions rollout, then you may be on to something, but I'm not buying into this.