DeadEnd online- MMORPG

Community Forums/Showcase/DeadEnd online- MMORPG

panton(Posted 2007) [#1]
<remove this thread please>

<edit:>
there will come a new thread about dead end :P if its
finished

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#2]
I think you'll need mroe than one world creator position if this is like WoW or GW...

panton(Posted 2007) [#3]
lol yes maybe :P

khayn(Posted 2007) [#4]
its easy make a easy map.... loadmap... (heightsmaps....), and easy position a PC at the world....

to be a RPG need a solid Characters and a solid World..., furniture, maps, NPCs, Mosters...., combat-Rules, Fxs...
is not.... "so easy"....

and if you want transform this RPG on a MMO... need solid Net-Gear... and all players in constant comunication with server and... NO LAG or.... very small LAG, and... dont lose information for Server-Client....

sorry but..... RPG game is something more than a heightsmap from blitz examples and a MMO is more.....

panton(Posted 2007) [#5]
lol i know that, a friend of my told me that yesterday.
but i dont gave up.

and this is just a begin (or a test)

o yes , i have seen your game OMD, good job and
good luck with it.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#6]
Replacing the dude from the castle demo with a player of your own, posting the pics of it, is hardly the start or the begining of a game like GuildWars, Wow etc..

Posting that you need Programmers, Modellers, Texture Artists etc is not going to get you them unless you're willing to show them the Money. :)

What is your Job going to be in all this? Please don't say you're going to be the lead guy.

There are some very experianced and elite coders on this site and none of them would even contemplate making a MMPROGREBFKEDSTGFBEWI.

Search this forum for some match 3 code ( it has been posted ), modify it, add some graphics and learn.

Making the next MMORPGOQRWSBDGHDKJSM is'nt the best option for you right now.

:)

panton(Posted 2007) [#7]
ok its not like guildwars, but a little.. euhmmm smaller :P
i just want a little world with players (online)\

what do u want to tell me,Please don't say that i have to stop :)

panton(Posted 2007) [#8]
O yes im now busy with a new map , i only used that heightmap of that ... shit sample for a test !!!,

and..
I told you that IF ANYBODY WANT to help me..
Understand? :P

khayn(Posted 2007) [#9]
i think.... there are 4 o 5 MMO projects with Blitz (100%), no more......
void, omd, elite, .... :D, others use Realm Crafter, why? MMO is very very hard

RealmCrafter is and easy MMO-creator and it was made on blitz..... look RCrafter

help?.... be carefull.... people says you... "I WANT HELP YOU, GIVE ME A MODEL TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE YOURS"... and if you give your model/code/textures.... never see them.... you are alone, remember

sorry for my bad english :D

panton(Posted 2007) [#10]
I understand.Then im gonna do this alone with my friend.... lol
but i dont want to stop u understand?
i want to create a little online game.
and dont tell me anymore that i have to stop

khayn(Posted 2007) [#11]
P.D....

I say my self....... this man......
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=69213#773960
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=69241#774210

the next time .... i´m going to read the old posts..... hahaha

make make the next WOW, :D

Jsoren(Posted 2007) [#12]
well darktremor, if u actually entend to see this ALL the way through to the end, then I wish you the best of luck.
Ive been developing my own mmo on the backburner for a long time, theres nothing impossible about creating you own mmorpg on your own or with one or two friends. and take some advice, get a really good stable world\map builder program, or make you own if you can, the longer you use heightmaps,the more you start fooling yourself that in the end you can get away with it :p

JS

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#13]
Hey, before we try to 'destory' this guy. Can I ask how old you are?

panton(Posted 2007) [#14]
yes this is what a mean that other dead end game, everybody tell me i have to stop and stop stop!! etc but not this time, why do u want to know how old i am

panton(Posted 2007) [#15]
wtf see ya im not going on the forums anymore, with ur assholes!

puki(Posted 2007) [#16]
Oooh.

Now you have gone and upset him.

Sniff.

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#17]
wtf see ya im not going on the forums anymore, with ur assholes!

Maybe. The fact remains that you were going to face much tougher challenges, much more demoralizing days than a few people saying "that seems like a lot of work for one person." So if you gave up that easily, all you've done is proved they were right all along.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#18]
@DarkTremor

Edit your post and remove the swear word. There's no reason to get banned.

I'm sorry if you felt you were being attacked. We have seen many a people try and make the next World Of Warcraft beater.

Every user that has ever said they wanted to make an MMORPG has failed. Not only that but the pattern is that they post on the forum asking for programmers, 3D Modellers and musicians etc. and never state what they intend to do for the game.

You have to understand that no artist (2d/3d) or programmer is going to want to dedicate all their time to a project while not being paid. That's if they want to be part of the next WOW killer anyway.

Dreams can come true. But in this day and age you better have cash to help it.

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#19]
...i am guessing juvenile then.

UnderwoodNullium(Posted 2007) [#20]
I'd say he's 13-14 years old. I remember when I was like that at the age of 12. Now I am 15 January 2nd I'll be 16. There are some teens out there such as me who're mature.

panton(Posted 2007) [#21]
ok thanks guys. But I will not stop (at the moment :P)
oh yes if I have questions I can ask it here right :P

cya

puki(Posted 2007) [#22]
Here he is.

AJirenius(Posted 2007) [#23]
Now don't you scare him away Puki. Keep silent and hands off that media ...

oh but you already got that media don't you?

UnderwoodNullium(Posted 2007) [#24]
{quote}
mmorpg game {/quote}

That's it??

Ked(Posted 2007) [#25]
That's it??

No joke! Is there a screenshot or maybe a link?

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#26]
Just ignore this thread now darktremor, concentrate on your game, and ask spesific questions to your problems as they arrise.

oh and everyone else, he had loads of info up and some screens, but hes taken it down.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#27]
i think.... there are 4 o 5 MMO projects with Blitz (100%), no more......
void, omd, elite, .... :D, others use Realm Crafter, why? MMO is very very hard

Ughh hmm... BloodBane Online:) http://xelevgames.servegame.com

I dont like the lack of freedom in RC, I dont use it.

Wings(Posted 2007) [#28]
We want "freworldonline" now :)