AR Legend 2 (3D Thirdperson)

Community Forums/Showcase/AR Legend 2 (3D Thirdperson)

BlitzCaser(Posted 2007) [#1]
The thirdperson game "Ambient Runner Legend - Episode 2" is a shooter-game but also demand great skills.

You have to reach the teleporter in order to reach the next level. There are 70 way-objects and 25 different types of enemies.

Download it here:
http://www.blitzcase.com/arlegend2/

Some of the new features of the second episode:
Jumppad (Makes you jump higher), radioactive water, assembly line, rotating column, nasty aliens and much more !

Chad(Posted 2007) [#2]
I think it looks nice, downloading demo. People might be confused about the German, make an english version of at least the website, and you'll get more feedback.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#3]
Downloaded and played it. It's put together nicely and it was fun for a while then it got repetetive.

I noticed camera problems where you couldn't see in front of you if you were near a wall. This made it a little difficult when I was in the fight room with all the aliens attacking.

The aiming system is OK but I found it to be a little innacurate.

Some glitches here and there but overall it's a nice first start for a FPS. :)

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#4]
..I think I saw this character (main one) on one sample somewhere here, regarding flex shadows...maybe Im wrong but its looking so familiar..

BlitzCaser(Posted 2007) [#5]
You have the choice to do an english installation and to play the game in English. Just click on English at the Beginning. (of the game and of the installer)