Ninjah WIP

Community Forums/Showcase/Ninjah WIP

Raz(Posted 2007) [#1]
I've been working on a puzzle platformer the past few weeks called Ninjah! It's nothing epic, just a bit of fun (hopefully). The main ideas are very simple (see pic) but I think there's enough there to make a wide range of levels.

speaking of making levels ;) ... I'll be including the level editor with the game and hope that eventually people will make their own map packs.

Sorry, there's not too much to show right now (it's more interesting in action, I promise ;) but I'm hoping to release a few levels soon to get some feedback, ta!

Fuller(Posted 2007) [#2]
Looks fun, I'll be waiting for that demo.

Terry B.(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hmm intresting, I will watch this. Great idea.

TheSin(Posted 2007) [#4]
levels look very nice, like the style you have chosen
There is already a game like this, forgot what its called.
You played that?

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#5]
Hey Raz -

you should rename it to "Raz - A Mataz" - looks really funky and colourful nice work.

IPete2.

Raz(Posted 2007) [#6]
cheers peeps :D

TheSin: Nah, honestly wasn't aware of anything similar. I'd be interested to see the game you mean if ya remember it's name :)

Pete: haha, have to admit, I've never given a proper name much thought! I've always just known/thought of it as 'ninja game'

Dreamora(Posted 2007) [#7]
Looks stylish and quite interesting :-)

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#8]
You mean "N". It's a web-based Ninja game. Seriously just google "N". It's hard though.

CyBeRGoth(Posted 2007) [#9]
haha looks neat, i like the embossed colourfull graphics and the style :)

plus ninjahs with ropes!

Torrente(Posted 2007) [#10]
Looks pretty sweet! I like the bright colors, and the ninja rope looks pretty cool.

BlitzSupport(Posted 2007) [#11]
Yeah, it has a really nice look, and more games need tiny little guys like that. (Thinking Lemmings, Rex, and, um... that's it.)

Raz(Posted 2007) [#12]
Cheers you lot :D I spose it is quite similar to N, in a single screen platfortmer kind of way (Ninjah has none of the funky ragdoll dead stuff though, which is a shame ;)

Raz(Posted 2007) [#13]

Just a shot of the game when you're in slo-mode (using a slightly altered version of tonyg's bloom code, ta!). I'll have a beta demo-y version ready shortly!

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#14]
looking forward to the demo.

Oddball(Posted 2007) [#15]
Looks good. Ninja rope is always a good idea.
You mean "N". It's a web-based Ninja game
It looks more like Vertical Challenge to me. I'm sure it's different enough from them both to be considered a game in it's own right though.

Raz(Posted 2007) [#16]
wow... its actually very similar to Vertical Challenge which is slightly gutting.

SSS(Posted 2007) [#17]
Seriously, this is the game I'm most looking forward to that is currently being built in Blitz! Please release a demo soon!