New Updated Release: Soccedr Cards V4.2

Community Forums/Showcase/New Updated Release: Soccedr Cards V4.2

Blitz Is Kool(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi,

I have just released the new version update of Soccer Cards V4.2
Please read the following instructions very carefully because changes need to be made for those who downloaded the previous version.

To download the new version, follow this link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/31159834/Soccer_Cards_V4.2.zip.html

If you downloaded my previous version, you must will need to run the new Data Re-Structure Service, which will ammend your game saves to suit the structures used in the new version.

Please download this file and carefully follow the instructions in the Read Me text document enclosed with the Zip file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/31162331/Data_Re-Structure_Service.zip.html

Please ensure you back up your Data folder incase the whole conversion goes pear shaped!!!

It was only fair to create the Data Re-Structure Service module to support current players who can now continue their seasons in the new version.

I heeded your feedback and made some important changes and fixes.

I really appreciate you guys/gals downloading my game, and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Thanks again everyone, and happy soccer carding :)

Grisu(Posted 2007) [#2]
Screenshots please... ;)

Blitz Is Kool(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hi,

I will try and get some togetehr, but the game is totally FREE :)

So feel free to DL it if you want.

Blitz Is Kool(Posted 2007) [#4]
Hi,

Okay, here are some screenies :)

Screen shots shown below are much smaller than the actual game.

You can choose one of 1024 club teams and play from one-to-eight players across four continents - and that's just the Club Edition!!!

Club Game On - and United are already down 3-0!!!

Club Full Time - Results from all the divisions. United pulled back a goal via a penatly but still lost the game.

Club Tables - United are bottom of the table, but it's only the beginning of the season.

Club Cup - United fare better in the cup and win a penalty shoot-out against Lincoln.

Inter Menu - choose countries from four continents to compete in the Soccer Cards World Cup.

Inter Groups - England are drawn in an easy qualification group, so long as I select the right cards, we'll get through to the finals, I'm sure!!!

Inter Opener - So I'm not that good at selecting the right cards, and England lose the opener against Northern Ireland ... hey, it's just like the real thing!

Soccer Cards V4.2 combines club and international football in one package; compete in the league, domestic cup, Champions League, World Club and Soccer Cards World Cup competitions.

Happy Soccer Carding :)