Lunar Defender 0.4b

Community Forums/Showcase/Lunar Defender 0.4b

mothmanbr(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hello everyone, I'm new here in the community, and I thought I would share my first project with you guys. I plan to sell this game once it is done, but of course, it still miss a lot of features and better graphics.

In Lunar Defender you will control the defenses of a moon base against hordes of alien attacks. It'll have three gameplay modes: the main campaign, which follows the story of some scientists in this base trying to find out what is going on; survival mode, where you are at the center of the screen and has to defend yourself against increasingly difficult waves of enemies; and puzzle mode, where you have to clear the screen from enemies using just the weapons and objects you have.

I'm posting all the progress of the game to a blog I created for this purpose, and I'm releasing the first betas as public. I will stop releasing them soon, and only make them available to a team of beta-testers(there are still a couple of spots for anyone interested, just contact me and we'll talk). Anyway, this game is still just 3 weeks old, and like I said, a lot is left to be done and improved. But since I'm new here, I thought I could post it here anyway to get some feedback from the more experienced users in here :) So if anyone has any praises or criticism, feel free to post them here. You can download 0.3b and 0.4b at the blog.

http://imakegames.wordpress.com/ (Yes stupid name :P )

You can contact me by posting here, or adding my MSN or e-mailing me: mothmanbr at gmail.com

The game will basically be an action game, the likes of Crimsonland and Phobia, but with some strategy elements.

Thanks in advance :)

mothmanbr(Posted 2007) [#2]
Oh sorry I forgot to post the screenshot... Do you guys use BBCode here?

Sorry once again.

Edit: I guess no BBCode :P

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#3]
Looks like you have some decent gameplay in there for something only 3 weeks old. Keep up the good work.

mothmanbr(Posted 2007) [#4]

Unfortunately I couldn't work on the game this past week, but I will resume the work today. So I'll also be more active here.