DeadEnd-Online fps

Community Forums/Showcase/DeadEnd-Online fps

panton(Posted 2007) [#1]
asshole

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2007) [#2]
Um, this is the showcase forum, not the advert forum.

Reactor(Posted 2007) [#3]
"Now You have to infiltrate the ship and find the
reactor..."

Here I am!

Anyway, I suggest (if you're reading this darktremor) that you focus on programming what ideas you have now, and leave the uber graphics and the like for later. Or, create a project you can complete on your own first. Once that's done and dusted (all aspects- gameplay, sound, graphics, etc) then move onto this one with a team.

So in short- make a game by yourself first (a simple one), and then a game with a team second. Not the other way around, if possible.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#4]
I agree with both comments.

Good luck.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#5]
Wow you mean if we do all the below:

1.Programming
2.Modelling
3.Ideas
4.For graphics
5. Etc...

We get to be in the credits! woot.:)
anyways, I agree with comments as well. Keep on coding!

panton(Posted 2007) [#6]
Just 1 thing, not all things Xzider :D

JustLuke(Posted 2007) [#7]
I reckon you're going to struggle if you find it difficult to even come up with ideas.

N(Posted 2007) [#8]
I'll take credits in the form of money, please.

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#9]
Hey I just realised how ironic the name could be.

McSeb(Posted 2007) [#10]
Ha, I dunno if you ever played Battlefield 2142 but aside from having aliens your game sounds just like it. I'd be worried about copyrights ;)

Quoting EA's Official Website:
Both sides must protect their Titan (Flying Fortress), while attempting to attack and destroy their enemy's. This is achieved by capturing and holding missile silos. Each silo will then launch missiles at the enemy Titan and slowly reduce its shields.

Once a Titan's shields are reduced to zero it can be boarded by enemy soldiers. The soldiers will then attempt to access the Titan's reactor core and critically damage it.

Once this happens all on board have limited time to escape the Titan before the chain reaction causes it to detonate.

GfK(Posted 2007) [#11]
Your design isn't very in-depth. I suggest you flesh your ideas out further. Like this.

Amon(Posted 2007) [#12]
lol@gfk

caff_(Posted 2007) [#13]
I think your idea could work - but it's basically Battlefield in space?

panton(Posted 2007) [#14]
So, I know it's sound like BF 2142,But that's to problem,
Im not so good in ideas?can anybody help me?
But i have never played BF 2142

Reactor(Posted 2007) [#15]
We could help you (I think) but what you need is to do is practice, not rework your idea. If you don't learn to do things yourself, you're not going to get much (if anything) done in life.

Failing is okay, because every time you fail, you learn.