Hunted Max

Community Forums/Showcase/Hunted Max

*(Posted 2007) [#1]
Here is a pic of the new version of Hunted being completely recoded in BlitzMax with MiniB3d.

The project is moving forward albeit slowly due to real life constraints, once the Max version is upto the same standard as the Blitz3d version I will release the Blitz3d source code.

Matty(Posted 2007) [#2]
Looks nice. What is the game about?

Mustang(Posted 2007) [#3]

What is the game about?

Hunting? :)

From the website:

Hunted is EdzUp's latest First Person Shooter, the game is set it in the future where humanity has finally made the move to the stars. This move hasnt been easy and was paid for by corporations. One such corporation is TerraCorp, they have managed to establish a research prison complex in the Sol system. This outpost is for conducting military grade research and experiments.

You play a crewman who has just joined the staff as a storage worker you have gone to work as you do every day unfortunately today is much different.

*(Posted 2007) [#4]
Just working on the editor atm I want to get it to the same state as the original editor so I can make levels MUCH more easily and with MaxGUI I can have a much better frontend too :)

Zenith(Posted 2007) [#5]
looking great edz, always liked the old just as well! hope to play it soon? :)

t3K|Mac(Posted 2007) [#6]
it looks good. the only thing which annoys me is the repetetive pattern of the textures. with a little cleanup of the textures and better lighting this could be easily fixed.

*(Posted 2007) [#7]
The mesh takes over two hours to lightmap so I will be adjusting the textures later when I have the time.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#8]
That's looking great. Good to see you're still working on this. Must be pretty hard to rewrite/port the entire thing.

*(Posted 2007) [#9]
I wanted to port to BlitzMax when I first got Max but didnt have time to write a 3d engine from scratch so when Minib3d came out it was like whoa a major help in porting the project over.