Runes of Avalon launch

Community Forums/Showcase/Runes of Avalon launch

anawiki(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi

ANAWIKI is extremely happy to launch Runes of Avalon - puzzle game with a twist / match-3 mechanic that you have yet to see. This is our third game and so far the best one. We put an enormous amount of fun, high quality art and music in it. Original, intriguing and beautifuly illustrated and voice-acted story will easily put you in a mood for quest for Avalon. ANAWIKI encourages all Blitz Forums readers to try the game and post your comments.

Download it now for PC Windows (25MB): download
Screenshots:

in game
title

Game features:
- Three modes of play - Quest, Endless and Time Attack
- 105 challenging levels in quest
- 6 spells (power-ups)
- Boss levels enhancing gameplay
- Two bonus games
- Wallpapers as a rewards for completing stages
- 14 enchanting images to reveal
- Excellent mystic music & sfx
- Intriguing storyline
- Wonderful particle effects
- and more...

That's not all. Visit the official website at www.RunesOfAvalon.com or download it now for PC Windows. Mac and Linux versions will be available soon.

I'm interested in all opinions, specificaly difficulty progression, game performance and compatibility.

The game is fully written in BMX and took 9 months from start to end.

all the best
Roman

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#2]
wondered when you were going to post here. This game is a BMax showpiece for sure. Well done!

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2007) [#3]
Nice Wrapper Template :) - I did not find the gameplay very compelling although the graphics are top notch.

Loktar(Posted 2007) [#4]
Nice! Really nice job. I love the movie you did for it as well. Makes me want to learn Bmax :)

anawiki(Posted 2007) [#5]
@Grey: I wanted to tweak levels a little bit before posting here to compare reactions between IGF and BMX forums.

@Indiepath: Thanks for the Armadillo project file - it saved us a lot of work. To bad you're not addicted to the game. I could send you serial # as a gift for sharing SP files.