Wonderland Adventures released!

Community Forums/Showcase/Wonderland Adventures released!

Midnight(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi folks,

we just completed and released our latest game, Wonderland Adventures.

Screenshots, information, demo download, etc, can all be found here:

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/adventures

Cheers!
(sorry for the brevity - must get some sleep!)

fredborg(Posted 2007) [#2]
I'll post a screen for you then :)

It's great! One of the best games I have played for ages. Great atmpsphere and nice puzzles.

I'm not a fan of the default mouse controls, and when using the keyboard the "target" is blinking. Maybe you can remove that alltogether when the keyboard is used?

And it would be nice if it was possible to play with just the keyboard without having to use the mouse.

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#3]
Midnight,

Congratulations!

IPete2.

Mikele(Posted 2007) [#4]
Very polished game. Nice gameplay. But dialogbox background should be a little darker IMO.
Great blitz game!

Grey Alien(Posted 2007) [#5]
This seems like a really successful series. He that screenie reminds me of mario sunshine a bit.

JA2(Posted 2007) [#6]
This is exellent!

caff_(Posted 2007) [#7]
Congratulations, I was playing the demo of your first Wonderland game the other day. Will try this later :)

Midnight(Posted 2007) [#8]
Thanks for the replies! (and thanks for posting the screenie, fredborg).

The game was really designed to play with the mouse - the partial keyboard option was only put in to avoid a revolution of the "classic" Wonderland players. :) There are some things that still need to be done via mouse (e.g. use of spells later on). But you're right, I should remove the cursor altogether in that case.

Any comparison to Super Mario Sunshine or any other Nintendo game is a huge compliment and always appreciated! ;) In fact, inspiriation came from a wide range of Nintendo games, such as SMS, Paper Mario, Zelda Windwaker, and Animal Crossing.

degac(Posted 2007) [#9]
Very good game!! Congratulations!

puki(Posted 2007) [#10]
This looks very cutesy. Most impressive.

Robert Cummings(Posted 2007) [#11]
Does it sell well enough for you to live off?

9572AD(Posted 2007) [#12]
That depends on the level of survival you're willing to subject yourself to. :)

Moraldi(Posted 2007) [#13]
This game helped me forgot the real world for the time playing but in some cases the graphics could be better
Great job

popcade(Posted 2007) [#14]
"Killer Blitz Game"

Played the demo and I want to buy it for my kids, it's very good.

*(Posted 2007) [#15]
Very nice, although I wouldnt use the Blitz font for some of the dialogs (resolution selection and loading screens) to name a couple. It does make it look a bit cheap where a nice graphic for them would have been better and make the game look much more polished.

Grisu(Posted 2007) [#16]
- please convert all your bmp images to png or jpg. This will decrease the installer and HDD installation. Also it will give you a small speed boost when it comes to loading times.
- please add proper inno setup images to the installer.
- zip the installer, so normal people have less trouble with warning messages.