OLDSCHOOL RPG

Community Forums/Showcase/OLDSCHOOL RPG

firstborn(Posted 2007) [#1]
http://rapidshare.com/files/16772554/AARN2007.zip

this is an engine which i have been coding for a while now.
-scriptsystem
-little realtime battles with bots
-changeing sprite appearance depnding on clothing
-drag and drop item interface

the link must work! (please)

firstborn

Danny(Posted 2007) [#2]
He firstborn,

I understand why but PLEASE find a different way to publish your zip file! Having to wait 50 seconds (or PAY) is ridiculous! If a web page bores me for 2 seconds I'm gone!

I did download your game and tried to play it but I don't speak german, so didn't get very far. sorry.

Looks pretty oldskool all right ;)

d.

puki(Posted 2007) [#3]
Oooh, dirty pictures!

I found the dirty picture - you go through the dungeon bit, past "Neil" - then go north - through the book case and it is on the wall in the second room.

It is okay - very Ultima - very unfinished at the moment.

Still, it is a start - I couldn't understand what was happening due to language barrier - however, I can appreciate a dirty picture - nice one.

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2007) [#4]
Looking oldskool indeed.

Found the dirty picture!

firstborn(Posted 2007) [#5]
Thanks for downloading and running it despite the nasty upload.
Movement is ARROW KEYS
Attack is =A
Inventory =I
Paperdoll =M
MOUSE for draging of items.

"STORY": You are a young guy in a desert fortress of some crusaders and have to bring a letter to "ILLANDS (out)-POST". On the way there, there are desert bandits. kill them. You get to ILLAND. he says he lives out in the remoteness, so that he can STUDY BOOKS, then you find the "dirty picture".

change into the armour and equip the sword which the crusader at the beginning gives you. the stuff is on the floor infront of him. your pic changes depending on what you equip.

firstborn