Kingdom Elemental Demo (Fixed!)

Community Forums/Showcase/Kingdom Elemental Demo (Fixed!)

Liberator(Posted 2007) [#1]
Ok! We finally got this thing fixed! So I present to you, the working Kingdom Elemental Demo! Feedback always appreciated. :)

Kingdom Elemental Demo v1.3 (41.1 MB)

Screenies:

Kingdom Elemental received the #3 Strategy game of the year award from Game Tunnel, as well as coming in as the #10 game of the year!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#2]
Looks great. Maybe you could add some attention to the character meshes if their textures aren't mipmapped. Currently they looking almost too soft.

Very nice screen design.

Matty(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hi Liberator - I tried emailing you regarding a possible purchase using the email account specified in your profile but it bounced (said your inbox was full).

I have a few queries I'd like to have answered if I am to purchase a copy so give me an email on my email in my profile.

Yoshi(Posted 2007) [#4]
Very impressive I love the menu :O

Liberator(Posted 2007) [#5]
Thanks guys! Glad your enjoying. And I'm VERY glad it's working! :)

Matty - sent you an email.

Matty(Posted 2007) [#6]
Hi Liberator - I just replied to your email, although as its time for me to head off to sleep I'll probably not see your reply for another 7 hours.

gman(Posted 2007) [#7]
way cool. way way cool. can definately see why your winning awards. very much enjoyed the uniqueness of the demo as well. have never quite played a demo like that :) will be buying this very soon. congrats on a fun game :)

Matty(Posted 2007) [#8]
Just bought the game and have been playing it. Love it. There's not too many games I enjoy but this is one that is great fun.

Leto(Posted 2007) [#9]
That's a cool looking game - grats. The voice acting was fun.

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#10]
Liberator

CONGRATULATIONS again! - this time for the Game Tunnel award. You deserve it - well doon guys!

IPete2.

Liberator(Posted 2007) [#11]
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments. Took almost 16 months to make this thing so it's great to hear it was worth it. :)

We just released an update to the demo, 1.3 now allows you to save your progress, as well as fixes a ton of little bugs.

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2007) [#12]
Worked for me this time!

Nice looking game.

Bouncer(Posted 2007) [#13]
This game could use some optimisations though. Even the menu runs like a dog that has just eaten a boat load of sleeping pills on my laptop. Too bad. Could be a good game...

Very atmospheric gfx though...

Liberator(Posted 2007) [#14]
Bouncer did you try turning the graphic quality to low? The quality does not change the menu only in the game.

Nathaniel(Posted 2007) [#15]
Nice Demo. I like the way you narrated the tutorial. Very easy to learn but challenging to beat. (Always a good combination). :)

Excellent!!

Have you gotten many sales?

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#16]
Very nice, I liked the demo alot, and the narrator was awesome!

puki(Posted 2007) [#17]
Hold on a minute here.

Kingdom Elemental received the #3 Strategy game of the year award from Game Tunnel, as well as coming in as the #10 game of the year!

How did it achieve these 2 honours? My understanding is it has not been released.

Also, when it is released, you may want to do a standard version and then a more expensive version that includes unencrypted/unarchived media.

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#18]
What? I cant fight the bear!

Liberator(Posted 2007) [#19]
Puki - It came in as #3 for the strategy category, and then in #10 out of all the categories as a combined "top ten games of the year" thing. And it has been released. It is fully out and ready to be purchased :)

I should just give you the 3 gigs of source files. And then sign over the IP to you. I'll have my little swordsmen running around in a ripped Oblivion town. It will be awesome.

Xzider - You can. In the full version. ;)

puki(Posted 2007) [#20]
Oh - I went by the picture on your website - It says it is 70% done:

puki(Posted 2007) [#21]
The game above is stated as completed:

So, I just assumed the other one wasn't complete as the first one said it was and the other one said it was 70%.

puki(Posted 2007) [#22]
Hey, the full version is $19.95 to buy as a download.

How much is the full version with all of the media?

puki(Posted 2007) [#23]
In fact, how about a 3rd option of the game, the media and the full source?