Thrust Xtreme 1.1, with editors released

Community Forums/Showcase/Thrust Xtreme 1.1, with editors released

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi all,
As a little xmas bonus you can now download a new release of Thrust Xtreme including the object and world editors, so start making new levels and make sure to send them to me :)

Happy holidays!

Get the game from my blog: wiebo.wordpress.com, and go to the 'My PC Games' page.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#2]
This game is great, ultimate form of Thrust I ever played.

Very cool!

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2006) [#3]
I'm surprised there is only 1 commend in this thread, this is a pretty nice game. :-)

Rimmsy(Posted 2006) [#4]
I'm surprised as well. Excellent game, excellent levels, lovely editor, lovely looking graphics, well made all in all.

Fantastic job, Wiebo. You going to add more levels when they're available?

Matt

Foppy(Posted 2006) [#5]
This looks and sounds very good, nice music too.

However I encountered something strange: on the title screen I can walk through the menu (using up/down) but am unable to select a menu item by pressing Enter; nothing happens when I press that button.

I tried a few keys and pressing F1 brought me right into the game, where Enter *did* work as the fire button. So it's only on the title menu that the key doesn't work for me (running in Windows XP).

Wiebo(Posted 2007) [#6]
Foppy: delete the thrust.ini in the game dir. Some key assignment is not working ok. My fault, I will update the archive.

Thanks for your nice comments guys. If any of you come up with a cool level I will put it up on my blog.

caff_(Posted 2007) [#7]
Yeah it's really nice. I played previous versions of this too, really plays well.