Kingdom Elemental Released!

Community Forums/Showcase/Kingdom Elemental Released!

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#1]

The wait is finally over! Chronic Logic and Scott Thunelius's Liberation Games is proud to announce the (other - go Naked War!) biggest Blitz3D game of the year has been released and is available for immediate download through Chronic Logic.com for $19.95!

For those not 'in the know' Kingdom Elemental combines features of tactics, role-playing and strategy games into a game that is fun to play for hours or just a few minutes.

You can check out the gameplay trailer here.
Gameplay Trailer

If your feeling ballsy (it's worth it trust me ;) you can buy it here:
Order Here

We will be releasing a demo in a few days.

Screenies:

Questions & Comments welcome! :)

puki(Posted 2006) [#2]
The wait is finally over!

Bloody right it is - email me the full source and media. I've waited long enough.

slenkar(Posted 2006) [#3]
lol

Looks pretty good,

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#4]
Puki just so you know, you were the reason we went with a data packer for the game. Just for you. Feel special, man.

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#5]
Congratulations Liberator and company...

It is great to see an independent games company developing an original title of their own making and doing it with such gusto. This looks like a fantastic amount of hard work and effort has been lovingly pourred into it. The animations are fluid and fabulous, the particle effects wonderful, the varied characters are awesome. You must strike "Gold" with this game - get it on the PC magazine's as a demo asap.

You are right - this is certainly right up there with Naked War as one of the best releases developed with Blitz 3D not just this year, but I would say ever.

A truly impressive piece of work - Well done!

IPete2.

puki(Posted 2006) [#6]
I hope I am in the credits for this. This looks exciting and will probably be popular.

Ross C(Posted 2006) [#7]
Looks neat man! I agree with everything Pete said :o) Congrats!

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#8]
This looks wicked. Look forward to trying it later!

WedgeBob(Posted 2006) [#9]
Hmm, Kingdom Elemental... Was this a Kingdom Hearts clone? Hehe... Nah, great little RPG, looking at those screenshots. Looks like something worth getting for a holiday present, I should say...

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2006) [#10]
Looking sweet can't wait for the demo. Are any previous Chronic Logic titles written in Blitz?

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#11]
Yeah the demo will be out really soon.

And no, this is the first Blitz title for Chronic Logic. :)

jankoM(Posted 2006) [#12]
Just to add.. that this seems really interesting. I have noticed it a while ago and had no idea it's done in Blitz.

Buggy(Posted 2006) [#13]
Looks really nice.

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#14]
Will this support higher resolutions? 1280+?

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#15]
Grisu - Not currently. Window mode and non 1024 resoultions are not supported.

Mustang(Posted 2006) [#16]

Window mode and non 1024 resoultions are not supported.

Why? You'll lose potential buyers, like people with (old low rez) laptops or those with 1600*1200 rez LCDs (because the window is too small)

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#17]
We did this for various reasons. It will be supported, just not in the current version. I'm just trying to get the silly demo out. :)

jankoM(Posted 2006) [#18]
yes.. .get the silly demo out... I visited this post for like 100 of times to see if it's allready out. :)