My mods

Community Forums/Showcase/My mods

Kanati(Posted 2006) [#1]
Every now and then I see someone asking for the old printer libs or the database libs... No one seems to like my mersenne twist lib (though I think it's the most important of the three for multiplatform development... but that's just me).

So anyway. I figured I should corral them all together again and throw them somewhere. So here they are.

As I state on that page, support probably isn't gonna happen as I haven't even looked at the code (and indeed I don't even HAVE some of the original code for the older ones) for a loooong time.

They do what they do. Warren did some damn fine testing on the blitzdata module so I'm pretty sure it's solid. The printer modules may have a quirk or two but they certainly work. The mersenne twist module should be rock solid.

http://www.radioactivegamer.com/Blitz/

Kanati(Posted 2006) [#2]
oh... and also... The only email address that I can guarantee will work forever will be kanati@... so that's the one you should attack with teh hates mail. :)

Amon(Posted 2006) [#3]
Thanks. Downloaded and will take a look at these later.

:)

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#4]
Thanks for sharing, though I don't need them.

Torrente(Posted 2006) [#5]
Thanks for the downloads, that printer lib could come in handy.

Btw, Grisu: I think the image in your sig should say greatest, and not "greastest".

BlackJumper(Posted 2006) [#6]
Thanks again Kanati - version 141 of the BlitzData lib - that is a lot of revisions since the last one I looked at (rc6)

;-)

Kepu(Posted 2007) [#7]
Thanks Kanati.

It took forever to find your mods,
Huh.
the previous address where you had kanati.mod was down
I was writing a message for you , but before sending it I rechecked all forums again and found this

Miscellaneous Forums/Blitz Showcase/My mods

only words that connects it to printer and toolbox mod was your username Kanati and my mods

Anyway , thanks for good work

I hope you can finish your toolbox ,
(and hopefully get simplifying string passing ;)

Compt-Man(Posted 2007) [#8]
Thanks the old printer lib came in handy and the Mersenne Twist Module was to I guessed there was a way to make real random numbers
Thanks