PUNCHBALL WOW SE

Community Forums/Showcase/PUNCHBALL WOW SE

uebermatt(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hello to those who remember me, i hope youve been well the past few years, Im one of the older blitz coders that disappeared off the face of the earth moons ago, anyway i made a little puzzlesque kind of game called punchball back in the day, Ive been in to world of warcraft since and thought it would be fun to do a world of warcraft special edition of my old game, so if you fancy a go, you can download it at my website www.deviatefish.com in the deviate fish home section...

have fun, and let me know what you think...

Chroma(Posted 2006) [#2]
Hi matt, looks like me and you have something in common. I'm an old blitzer who dropped off the face of the earth for about 3 years due to Everquest. =( Luckily my eq playtime is going down and my coding time is going back up.

Will try out yer game soon as I get home.

stayne(Posted 2006) [#3]
edit: was off topic, sorry.

Warpy(Posted 2006) [#4]
tried downloading it and it said the zip was corrupt

uebermatt(Posted 2006) [#5]
I just tried downloading it myself and was ok, my goodness warpy eh, how many more of the ancients still roam this halls???....

Warpy(Posted 2006) [#6]
ah, it worked the second time. After a few minutes of aimless punching, I worked out you're meant to punch the same colour as your fist? Wasn't very good at it because I'm colourblind. Good idea though.