Emo Game 2: Emo Girl Released!

Community Forums/Showcase/Emo Game 2: Emo Girl Released!

clownhunter(Posted 2006) [#1]
That's right everyone. The sequal to the non-award-winning-nor-publically-known game Emo Game is out and is a free download for everyone! Enjoy the excitment as you play Emo Girl, a depressed young lady who only cares about her two favorite things in life...MySpace.com and Fallout Girl. Now you too can enjoy these items by downloading the full version today for absolutely FREE!

v1.0 Download - Emo Game 2: Emo Girl (3.46mb download)
http://www.freewebs.com/clownhunter/emo%20game%202.rar (you need to copy and paste into your browser)

Not only that but you can also experience what started out as an internet joke to a few kids which turned out into beig the original Emo Game for absolutely FREE!

v1.0 Download - Emo Game (unknown file size. small)
http://www.freewebs.com/clownhunter/emo%20game.rar (you need to copy and paste into your browser)

Thanks for checking out our game! We here at Clown Hunter Entertainment are determined to bring affordable, family-friendly games to the homes of the people who play them the most! Check back soon for more updates to this game and screenshots!

CONTROLS
Controls are simple for our game. W,S,A,D moves Emo Girl around. The mouse turns Emo Girl. Space Bar is the all purpose key. Use it to open doors and interact with objects.

Torrente(Posted 2006) [#2]
The first one was bad enough.

Stevie G(Posted 2006) [#3]
LOL! I tried the first one and gave up after 30 secs .... not much to do really so 1/10 from me ... sorry man!!

big10p(Posted 2006) [#4]
You lot on #blitzcoder really need to drop this obsession with 'Emo'. :P

clownhunter(Posted 2006) [#5]
LOL! I tried the first one and gave up after 30 secs .... not much to do really so 1/10 from me ... sorry man!!

Yeah, the first one was just a joke. Try the second one, it's actually a game with stuff to do and such.

You lot on #blitzcoder really need to drop this obsession with 'Emo'. :P

I was the one who started it all. XD

jhocking(Posted 2006) [#6]
heh heh, I have a friend obsessed with how the word 'emo' is misused these days. I'm gonna link him to this page just to piss him off.

MattVonFat(Posted 2006) [#7]
Wow. That's all I can say :D

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#8]
Erm, hmm.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2006) [#9]
You know I got stuck at a bus stop with a gang of "Emo" kids with rediculous hairstyles.

Kind of like a real-life anime hair, with it long and covered with crap, covering their eyes.

One of the girls, about 14 they were, decided to maul one of the blokes, on the pavement, at the bus stop, and me and Tracy had to remind them that:

A) You are in a public place.
B) I do not want to see a 14 year old's ass crack, so pull up your jeans.

Oh woe me.

My life is so sad.

I must die.

Then, i can be sad about some stuff else.

*cries into a microphone about how he wants to die and how everything sucks*.

Neuro(Posted 2006) [#10]
Whats "EMO"? (sorry, last time I was in highschool, boy bands and everyone who hates them were in style)

EDIT: okay...after doing a quick research....i found out this emo things sounds quite depressing in a pathetic way - and thats "cool" these days!!?? . At least grunge was a little more uplifting (i remember when everyone said that was depressing). BTW, I saw some weirdo kids by the movie theatre the other day....and it looked like the guys were wearing some tight girly jeans...were they..."EMO"??

Anyways, funny game....I guess I can get into slitting my wrist and writing suicide notes! :)

Torrente(Posted 2006) [#11]
Yes Neuro, if they're a guy wearing girl's jeans, they're most likely "Emo". Other signs are apparent self-pity, obvious depression from being shunned from society, and sitting in public places with their friends for hours at a time. I live right behind a public park, and am constantly seeing so called "emo" groups doing what appears to be... nothing.

Neuro(Posted 2006) [#12]
LOL...well theres part of the problem. If I had to wear tight girl jeans I'd be pretty depressed and probably shunned from society.....

Curtastic(Posted 2006) [#13]
Yay I beat the game. Good job, you should make a way to lose, like if you do things that arent emo

Robb(Posted 2006) [#14]
I haven't tried your game yet but there is actually already an online game called Emo game (there are also two sequels). :-)

http://www.emogame.com/

Torrente(Posted 2006) [#15]
Uh oh clown, looks like your game has some competition!

agent4125(Posted 2006) [#16]
On a scale of 1 to 1, I give this game a 1.

Good job, Clown Hunter.