Sudoku Maya Released

Community Forums/Showcase/Sudoku Maya Released

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#1]

Head on over to Gellyware.com and check it out. Both website and game have launched today!

P.S. If you are interested in having Gellyware look at your game for consideration to list it on the gellyware.com website, please send an email to support@...

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#2]
cool, well done and good luck with this. Why is it $19.88 (not .98 or .99) by the way?

taumel(Posted 2006) [#3]
There are a lot's of Sudokus coming out these days...

stayne(Posted 2006) [#4]
is there a pattern to these puzzles? seems there's always a solid way to figure out number puzzles.

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#5]
You can get some pretty good techniques sussed and then just apply them each time. I got pretty good at them (on paper).

Genexi2(Posted 2006) [#6]
The Wiki has a short-technique section for ideas on how these puzzles are normally solved mark, I have quite the time with them on the included Sudoku game in Brain Age for the DS, excellent control setup for that if I may say.
(using the stylus to draw the numbers, or the mark-ups in the cells works wonderfully)

Was curious Gellyware (even though I'm content with my current Sudoku game on the DS), does your edition allow marking up? (aka, putting little numbers of dots within the cell containers which can be used to keep track of which numbers could be the answer, or which ones cant, etc)

Haven't seen any sign of one in all your posted screenshots. If they aint, I find them pretty key in terms of not wracking your brain 3x as much without them.

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#7]
@Grey Alien - thanks :) The .88 comes from a technique borrowed from Walmart that I have observed. Just about every product there ends in even number(s). Such as 15.98, 15.44, 15.88, 12.54, etc. Why? Think about it :)

"
Was curious Gellyware (even though I'm content with my current Sudoku game on the DS), does your edition allow marking up? (aka, putting little numbers of dots within the cell containers which can be used to keep track of which numbers could be the answer, or which ones cant, etc)"

Yes Genexi. When you click on the tile wheel, if a number isn't available (based on what is already on the board), the tile will display as red as shown here: