In-Game ScreenShots of Granada Racer

Community Forums/Showcase/In-Game ScreenShots of Granada Racer

KuRiX(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi again friends. I have the latest screenshots of Granada Racer. They are all Blitz3D in-game shots. Please tell me what do you think about them:

http://www.granadaracer.com/index.php?main=screenshots.php

Thanks everyone!

puki(Posted 2006) [#2]
Sell the code and the media over to me.

Nuff said.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#3]
wow, great maps. Still needs a saturation equalisation session to make the whole picture more a unit. Other than that: great design, well done. What did you use for the trees?

TroM(Posted 2006) [#4]
Looks great!

Ross C(Posted 2006) [#5]
Yepo, still looks excellent! DEMO!!!

GfK(Posted 2006) [#6]
I think you should change some of the textures as they look very bland. I'd recommend these >> http://www.speedimagery.com/

Mikele(Posted 2006) [#7]
One of the best gfx in blitz world. Demo?

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2006) [#8]
Looks excelent Kurix, Nice work :-)

KuRiX(Posted 2006) [#9]
Demo Coming Soon! Still Lot of testing!

Trees are modification of TreeMagik I ones...

the map is a real city, so the textures are the real ones, with the real shops, so little modification is possible.

VIP3R(Posted 2006) [#10]
Awesome work Kuri, congrats :)

Can't wait for the demo.

Picklesworth(Posted 2006) [#11]
It looks really nice!

The trees seem a tiny bit out of place, though.

I guess the shortness is because they are in a city (as most city trees are stupidly short), but I think they need to blend a bit better with the environment. At the moment, I think their colour seems a bit too vibrant in some places... and a few more tree models probably wouldn't hurt :)

KuRiX(Posted 2006) [#12]
Thanks for the comments and the suggestions, very much appreciated. I have tried several alpha and blend modes for the trees with no success...

I know they look like cartoon trees :) but i think they will stay as they are, i have no time. I should have finished the game at May, 1

So now, every day counts...