RetroSphere v2.02

Community Forums/Showcase/RetroSphere v2.02

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#1]

http://www.boiledsweets.com/RetroSphere

What's New?

General
· Always use colour dithering in 16 bit mode to remove colour banding.
· Add option to allow a different ‘select’ / enter key to be assigned. This is for M.A.M.E. cabinets.

Game
· Made the 1st track (Welcome to RetroSphere shorter).
· Swapped position of "Driving Lesson" and "Flippin’ Hell" to make the 2nd track easier.
· Several undocumented / internal modifications (including Dan’s fix).

What is RetroSphere?
RetroSphere is a fast, action packed and fun arcade style game inspired by Trailblazer from the early 80's. The object of the game is simple, guide your ball down the track to the finish line as quickly as possible. Sounds easy enough but be careful as there are many holes and obstacles that may hinder your progress. One last thing, don't fall off else your entropy will be maximised...

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#2]
Cool ... making the start of games easier is always a good thing I have learnt from mine anyway. However ... I sense some procrastination here i.e. no Qoob coding!

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#3]
Grey,

erm... yes and no...

This small update has been niggling me and having got it out the way (and Watchaball - 98% there) then it really is heads down next week and getting qoob 0.10 out the door....

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#4]
ok cool, just friendly jossleling you along :-) 98% on Watchaball hey, watcha out for feature creep then, I know you!!

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#5]
watcha out for feature creep then, I know you!!

Heheheheheh - it's soooo true.