(nameless) Ego-Shooter

Community Forums/Showcase/(nameless) Ego-Shooter

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#1]

These are some screenshots of our upcoming shooter.

To be included in the final version:

- Win32 Standalone Server
- AntiCheat
- Online Statistics

There is a lot to do! Hope you like it so far...

SillyPutty(Posted 2006) [#2]
That looks fantastic !!

Well done !

puki(Posted 2006) [#3]
Looks very nice.

Shame it isn't an RPG.

Genexi2(Posted 2006) [#4]
Some nice artwork there, the only thing that stands out to me as "not pretty" is the mesh on the railing in the 1st scene there, otherwise, looks great, some nice light-mapping there, very nice from a B3d standpoint, better looking then Half-Life1.

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#5]
FABTASTIC! Nice work there people!

IPete2.

Ross C(Posted 2006) [#6]
Very nice lighting man. And good high res textures :o) Looks fab!

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#7]
demo demo demo.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#8]
Nice design, good lights. Looking promising so far.

Liberator(Posted 2006) [#9]
I know you would have supplied one if you wanted to give us one, but DEMO!

You have anything to shoot at yet?

Red Ocktober(Posted 2006) [#10]
WoWZA!! verrry nice indeed... i echo what Ross said... definitely a project to watch...

say t, how do you get such detail in the textures... mine look so muddied when the view gets close to em...

--Mike

Neuro(Posted 2006) [#11]
theres a tiny guy in the game!!

Steve Elliott(Posted 2006) [#12]
Screenshots look very impressive - but is it as impressive moving? Demo hint. ;-)

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#13]
no demo at the moment, sorry. i have to finish the standalone server first, cause this will be a multiplayer only title. but i'll keep you informed!

textures are most 512x512 type, using dxtc with dx7dll. anisotropical filtering is an option too (dx7dll). but coronas are missing, particle engine is missing too.. there is a lot to do. i will give you new screenshots as the project grows.

joncom2000(Posted 2006) [#14]
Looks a bit like the warehouse in the css level Assault which is no bad thing. Add some boxes and crates and it will look more like a working warehouse but I suspect you have more stuff planned ;)

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#15]
you are right ;) more to come...

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2006) [#16]
I think the environment looks great, but shame it's just another gun shooter.

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#17]
its not just another gun shooter. wait und you will see ;)

Naughty Alien(Posted 2006) [#18]
t3K|Mac , can you point me where to download DX7DLL ?? Please..

GfK(Posted 2006) [#19]
Looks ok but all three screenshots are taken from different angles in the same square room??

Is there anything more, or is that it?

JoshK(Posted 2006) [#20]
Nice work. What do you use for your map editor?

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#21]
@gfk: its the same room, but it is still empty. it will be filled with lots of stuff and other models. remember its an early stage and modelling takes a lot of time. the level itself will be bigger of course ;)

@leadwerks: i use giles to set and light the models. models are created with lightwave and b3d-exporter.

@naughtyalien: don't know the url anymore, but i can send you the dll via email...

Naughty Alien(Posted 2006) [#22]
t3K|Mac, can you do that via email (xyboots@...) I'll apprechiate that a lot and if you can send also files necessary for successful use of DX7DLL /decls, functions explanations, etc/...thank you in advance..

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#23]
Nice teaser. - You have to finish this... :)

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#24]
@naughty: zips were rejected.... another emailadress available?

@grisu: for sure we'll finish this. we are just 2 men, so progress is a bit slower than other teams...

Naughty Alien(Posted 2006) [#25]
..how come rejected?? I have 2 gigs free space..try to rename DLL extension in to anything but not EXE or DLL(within or not, zip file) and it should work...do that please and i am sorry for taking your time..

t3K|Mac(Posted 2006) [#26]
i've sent them to you as .zip attachment... i'll upload them to my webspace and mail you the link...