Spaced Out!

Community Forums/Showcase/Spaced Out!

ckob(Posted 2006) [#1]
Spaced Out is not just another one of your Breakout clones. Instead of bouncing a ball back and fourth between your paddle and the wall your shooting from a ship to destroy the bricks however gravity has taking effect and your bullets and falling blocks damage your shields. Trying to give this game a retro feel but add a nice fun factor as well, currently have shield powerups and plan on adding a few more powerups. This game is being made for Arcade-In-A-Box but once im finished I will have a version that can be downloaded and played on the pc as well. I need some music for the game so if anyone can make semi fast paced arcade style music please contact me. Here are a few screenshots

Credit where its do:
Original Concept - James L Boyd
Sounds - www.incitti.com/Blitz

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#2]
Erm isn't this just the demo that comes with BlitzMAX?

ckob(Posted 2006) [#3]
yeah the original concept was based off one of the samples thatcame with blitzmax and I recieved permission from james to go ahead and turn it into a game.

ckob(Posted 2006) [#4]
as I said in the above post I still need music for the game, probebly a single non repititive track would work so if you can make music please send me an email ckob@...