BloodBane Online

Community Forums/Showcase/BloodBane Online

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#1]
BloodBane Online is a online game made by Xelev. This is a PVP Game,and is in beta now,so come sign up:)

BloodBane Online...You live in a world called Celanis,and a continent called Evony. The people of Evony lived peacefully and happilly...There laws were set forth by the King of Evony..But one group of people did not like these rules,they are known in the language of Evian,Clen Te Bloshne,in common tougne this is translated to Clan BloodBane.So they formed this group and left Evony,into different parts of Celanis.Now this is where you decide whos side to pick,whos flag to wield...The Evony Alliance,or Clan BloodBane?

Alpha is now

Main Page - xelev.sitesled.com

Revision History
*ATTENTION* Server down for maintence,will be back up in Phase 2, I am still updating and still working on it,I just need the server down while I fix everything and add all the cool stuff... Also,ive added spells,First spell is invisibility WOOT! (If you are on Red team,all other Red Team members will see you but you will be transparent to them and your self,and to your team mates,it will say Invis~NameAndTitleHere and to everyone not on your team,they dont see you at all.But they can still hit you if your near them,which is going to cancel your Invisibilty,so its more realistic.If you are agaisnt this,make a comment.)
Adding new Screenies
Feb 21 2006 -

Added new terrain
Added new developer titles,they are now GM* Name,OverLord* Name,Protector* Name,Creator* Name
These are for devs only:) If you would like to be one,email me with your reasons and how you can help.This is really probably alpha,so you probably dont care right now.
Server is up

Paul Murray(Posted 2006) [#2]
Any plans to move to a payed for site? A free site doesn't really portray professionalism, and might discourage people from P2P.

I'll give it a spin whilst it's beta any how.

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#3]
yeah...I had www.xelev.com,that will be coming soon

Baystep Productions(Posted 2006) [#4]
well its okay. The level is a castle from I believe DeleD modeler? I remeber it was a sample. Any how, it needs to be scaled down a little. And the charecter's animation limps. Slow it down a bit. Besides that, and the GUI, it could go somewhere, I don't think its beta, definatly alpha.

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#5]
Thanks for comments

Red Ocktober(Posted 2006) [#6]
go here for screenshots...

http://xelev.sitesled.com/links.htm

the above link is off by a lil bit...

good luck Xz... looks like it's coming along well... what PCD said though... otherwise, looks nice...

--Mike

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#7]
Thanks

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#8]
If you get a Memory Access Violation or somthing like that,please redownload the client...I have updated the game most likely,or check on xelev.sitesled.com.

Feb 4 2006 -

Added New World
Please redownload client!!

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#9]
Please read first post.

LosButcher(Posted 2006) [#10]
Where do I get the beta/alpa?

Xzider(Posted 2006) [#11]
There will be no download until Alpha Phase 2 , Version 1.0.2. Which is soon,maybe today.

n8r2k(Posted 2006) [#12]
There is something wrong with the rollover buttons on your website. They don't appear to return to the origional green boxes until you move your mouse off of all of them. At least on the computer i am on now