Vorboils 2.05

Community Forums/Showcase/Vorboils 2.05

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#1]
OK so I lied. There is a new version...

General

Trivial bug in the colour scale wallpaper routine fixed.
Added a ‘pause’ option – the P key.

Tunnel

Added 7 sided tunnels.

Textures

The tunnel’s individual texture layers can now be colour scaled (in real time), either random, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan or grey. There is also an option to set the chance of a random colour scale.

Texture layers, 2 (lines) and 3 (stripes) can now be rotated. Also added an option to set the chance of rotation.

Expanded the dot & plasma layer’s diversity.
The “allow unfilled rectangles” option was not being saved in the configuration settings.

http://www.boiledsweets.com/Vorboils

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#2]
Cool, as always. BTW last time you forgot to add a link to your page to the news entry, and the image was broken, so it wasn't published for a long time. I see, the pic works now, although 271 kb is a biggie on the front page, even when you use 400*300 pixels (some people will never learn this), probably jpg was a better choice. Well it doesn't matter since it's not embedded directly anymore.

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#3]
when do you make a verison where you generate real wormholes so we can look through into other parts of the universe or the past?

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#4]
WIP!

Next version has much requested global speed option plus some other stuff then I really do have to go back to finishing qoob.