Project Studio 2006

Community Forums/Showcase/Project Studio 2006

Matthew Smith(Posted 2005) [#1]
Everyone,

Announcing the development Project Studio 2006 for BlitzMax.

I am currently completing the first version of Project Studio and hope to have this finalised by April 2006. This version will include:

* Full Visual Studio functionality such as a Solution Manager, Editing features like code folding, a visual Forms Designer and Built-in compiler and debugger.
* Use of plug-in architecture for each developer language - others a planned for the future.

It is designed in Visual Studio 2005 (.Net Framework 2.0) and is for Windows Only.

Please visit my website www.projectstudioide.com for more details.

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#2]
This looks like a great IDE to add to the toolset for us Blitzmax programmers! Cant wait to see it in action!

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2005) [#3]
How much? This is the question.

Amon(Posted 2005) [#4]
The Express version will probably be free for a year but the full Pro version will probably fetch around $800. j/k :)

Yeahr, How much?

Matthew Smith(Posted 2005) [#5]
Guys,

The free version will be just that - free with no time limitations.

As explained on the website, I will charge some small amount for the full version but not too much (thinking no more than 20-25US$ at the very maximum) - all I want to do is cover some costs in purchasing components.

In the future, plugins will be purchased for additional languages, again at a small cost (5-10US$).

As also explained on the website I will be looking for suitable beta testers in Feb/March 2006, so email me.