Walktrou Update2

Community Forums/Showcase/Walktrou Update2

Naughty Alien(Posted 2005) [#1]
..here is the update of my walktru I show you guys last week..this time i put some textures, chrom material on to railings and reflections on to window glass...more updates come until I finish and leave EXE for download..I hope you like it..furniture for final will be replaced with softer border versions..

IPete2(Posted 2005) [#2]
VERY NICE...

IPete2.

Ferminho(Posted 2005) [#3]
Simply great >_<

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#4]
wowwww!!!!

--Mike

WendellM(Posted 2005) [#5]
Ahh, I see you're doing a walkthrough of BRL's offices... ;)

That looks great!

Braincell(Posted 2005) [#6]
Great stuff.

After you improve the furniture detail and texture it will be even better. And maybe try get some more details in, some floors and walls look a 'little' empty, but i guess nobody expects you to be an interior designer :) i know how much work that is.

I tried creating an interior once, it's a pretty cool thing to do when you can allocate all computer resources to a single location.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2005) [#7]
..well..this is draft furniture...optimization on that will come later...right now, reflections for floors is included already (not on this images), as well as whole city around..

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#8]
Well done. Only one thing: not enough round shapes (guess the plant is the only one). All the edges give it a pretty cool atmosphere IMHO. But of course some people like that.

Braincell(Posted 2005) [#9]
Another tip: Force AntiAlias on (in your drivers and using some util), and the customers will be even more impressed because the jaggies will disappear. This you need because there are lots of straight edges, which do look nice on their own. Also, screenies look nicer with AA=True.

IPete2(Posted 2005) [#10]
On that same note. try cleartexturefilters() and see what that does to the scene - it might make it noisy but it may also bring out some details in the textures.

If you have Gile[s] you can set the mipmapping on each individual texture very easily. That means you can control the detail carefully for specific textures.

Looks fab though. I can't wait to see this in action - great work.

IPete2.