It's never too early for....

Community Forums/Showcase/It's never too early for....

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#1]
FLYING SANTAS!

Gluttonous choice BMax+Exe Zip

I'm going to make it into a game with santas flying about a foggy skyline, doing smash-and-grabs on toyshops.

big10p(Posted 2005) [#2]
Nice. Everyone seems to be on a ragdoll tip, atm. :)

ErikT(Posted 2005) [#3]
He needs blood in his beard.

sswift(Posted 2005) [#4]
Oh puhlease. It most certainly can be, and is too early for flying santas!

It's bad enough that I've started hearing christmas music in the local mall!

Tricky(Posted 2005) [#5]
It's bad enough that I've started hearing christmas music in the local mall!

Tell me about it...
Anything to get the money out of our purses I guess..

But maybe it's not too early too early to start on it (I guess you need to start on it right now), then you're sure it's ready once the time is right.

Edit:
Don't know if you find it usefull, but I got an MacBuild of this.
(Of course, since the source is with it anyone can create that, but thought you wanna know)

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#6]
Hehe another cool Warpy creation :)

Btw, the Z-order on their beards is wrong.

Anything to do with Christmas (especially the tacky music in malls) should be banned outside of December!

LineOf7s(Posted 2005) [#7]
My next-door-neighbours (mother, father, six kids) have had their Christmas tree up since the last week of September.

Kuraaazy.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#8]
common most women have planned their christmas shopping already and will probably have it done by the end of next wekk.

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2005) [#9]
She's already done it here, in fact it was done a couple of months ago.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#10]
lol, actually my partner's about the only woman I know who leaves it to last minute (like me). But that's only cos we've got kids that driver her mad, otherwise she would do it early. I HATE christmas shopping, in fact me and my dad and some of my friends agree not to buy each other anything!

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#11]
what's wrong with the beards?

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#12]
Now I never thought I hear myself say "the beards appear to be alpha blended"

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#13]
Heh. My GF's work put up Xmas adverts before haloween, then theyre going to take it down, put up haloween noes, then put the xmas ones back up.

The xmas adverts were up. in EARLY SEPTEMBER >.<;;

Leiden(Posted 2005) [#14]
Ugh, that horrible smell better be Cygnus and not the happy, cheerful, tune singing gathering around the christmas tree :/

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#15]
OK, for all you sensible people who don't think it's time to crack out the baubels and bunting, here's a little game

Just-what-I-wanted .bmx and Exe Zip

PS: For all you fun people who like to be merry no matter what the month, this game's for you too because it's loads of fun :D

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#16]
Shameless bump :P

But i've updated the game so the sweeper works properly now and never misses a thing, and it's also got a cool swooshy effect :)

Oddball(Posted 2005) [#17]
I actually found this quite frustrating. I'd sweep lots of blobs together then just before I could burst them one would pop and break the chain. It was fun though. By the way how do you come up with so many original ideas? I'm imagining that you've got an infinite number of monkeys in your basement working at an infinite number of computers. Am I right?

Shameless bump :P
You usually bump your threads by adding another game. What gives? Are you running out of ideas? Did the monkeys escape?

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#18]
those games are ... odd.

BlackJumper(Posted 2005) [#19]
Just-what-I-wanted. bmx

How many times did I hear that around Xmas time when I was a kid !!!

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#20]
First of all, BlackJumper - yes, this :D

So apparently there's no pleasing some people. On the other hand, I'm very easily pleased, which is why I made this game:

Watersports .bmx and Exe zip

Enjoy!

N(Posted 2005) [#21]
You know what I was expecting when I clicked something called 'watersports'? If not, then don't ask.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#22]
Question is noodle are you a giver or a taker, or are you into sharing?

N(Posted 2005) [#23]
Depends on the situation.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#24]
I've give you a clue, it's a situation where I'm nowhere to be seen!

Warpy(Posted 2005) [#25]
And now I am regretful. Never underestimate Noel Cower....