Vorboils 2.02

Community Forums/Showcase/Vorboils 2.02

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2005) [#1]
Vorboils 2.02 Released!

Vorboils is an awesome 3D screensaver. It generates beautiful, random wormholes that wobble, mutate and amaze.

Vorboils is highly configurable and can even run in interactive mode. Vorboils can auto generate random wallpapers for your desktop too!

Vorboils can display a 3D clock and sync your PC time to an online atomic clock, accurate to 1 second in 6 million years!

Vorboils can optionally display a spinning cube with an image of your choice - great for advertising your business!

WHATS NEW?
* The cube can now have a different image on each face!
* The ‘Show Cube In Image Files’ option was broken – fixed!
* There is now a default image for the cube faces.
* Random spin wasn’t working as expected – fixed!

www.boiledsweets.com/Vorboils

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#2]
Again, great! Here's a few suggestions: How about to use Blitzavi.dll to allow to save tunnel sequences as Avis, so Movie Makers could use them as royalty free video footage. I mean, a lot of scifis use tunnels, but not all editors have the skills and tools to do this the common way.

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2005) [#3]
Hi Jfk,

thanks for the suggestion. As I understand it all the blitzavi does is stick the saved bmp back together to form an avi. I'm sure people could use say FRAPS to capture the video (as I did to grab some footage for my website).

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#4]
yes, maybe. Is Fraps fast enough to save 60Hz without dropped frames?

ashmantle(Posted 2005) [#5]
yes.. if your computer can handle it, it can :)

I can save 1024x768 video from World of Warcraft in 60fps withthout noticing it using FRAPS.