Aerial Antics Multiplayer Bomb Blast

Community Forums/Showcase/Aerial Antics Multiplayer Bomb Blast

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2005) [#1]
You might need to change the screen res etc... it can be adjusted under TextDocuments/UserPrefs.txt

http://www.leadfootproductions.com/AerialAnticsReboost/AerialAnticsReboost.zip

I'll be on for a while so anyone feel free to join me!

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2005) [#2]
Oh yeah ... I didn't explain the rules.

There are 5 bomb targets in the level. The first player to hit them all and land wins the match. There's a catch though. If someone drops a bomb on you then it resets all the bomb targets so a player who is behind can bomb a player who's ahead and take the victory!

WASD + LMB to boost up RMB to drop bombs

There's no stabilize in this MP Demo.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#3]
Sounds neat, Will be having a go at this later on!!!

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2005) [#4]
I just uploaded a new build that addressed a few minor niggles. For example networked players feet weren't rotating properly when the landed etc... and the forward boost for particles wasn't firing. Both are fixed now but require the newer build. If anyone has some time I'd really like to get a good match going.

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2005) [#5]
I saw someone try to join ... but they must have had the older version previous to the update I posted 7 minutes ago or something ...

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#6]
I will be home by about 10PM GMT :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#7]
I'd like to test this but my dev machine is not connected to the web, and the other machine is a web browser machine only, with no 3d. The new features sound great. Continuity finally leads to success, so keep it up.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#8]
I will be home by about 10PM GMT :)

And this time I will remember to grab the download >.<;;