Imagicon V1.4 Released (Free)

Community Forums/Showcase/Imagicon V1.4 Released (Free)

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#1]
Imagicon is a free graphics utility designed to convert multiple image files from BMP, JPG or PNG image formats into BMP, JPG, PNG and ICO formats. Options are available to transform images and enable alpha transparency of icons.

More information is available here

Download here - 1.07MB

Hope you find it useful :)

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#2]
Downloaded! Thanks VIP3R. Just so I don't mess up, is it safe to run the setup program with a previous version installed or shall I just uninstall that first? Thanks again.

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#3]
You're welcome :)

If you want to keep your existing config settings then you can install over a previous version. The latest version will do all the housekeeping for you, so it's safe ;)

big10p(Posted 2005) [#4]
Thanks VIP3R! ;)

Downloading now...

Banshee(Posted 2005) [#5]
Sweet, that's better than the tool i'm using - nice work and thank you for sharing.

One thing though, could a ait be put into the mainloop so that multi tasking is better ?

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#6]
Good to see it's being put to good use :)

The mainloop is just an event loop Becky, it shouldn't be draining much of the available CPU power during the standby mode. Maybe I mis-understand?

Banshee(Posted 2005) [#7]
No no, it's all fine - when I tried it earlier my email client had hung and I hadn't realised so when I ran my B3D project in parallel to it everything went on the go slow - so I thought it was your program. My PC has been crashing all day today, I think somethings up with it.

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#8]

so I thought it was your program

Hehe, charmin' :)