SublimatiØn

Community Forums/Showcase/SublimatiØn

Pingu(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi everyone.

Me and my micro development team have just finished our first release of our first project as a company (yay), and i thought it was the right time to at last post some message on the forum.

You can find the demo here : http://www.noncore-network.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=35&func=fileinfo&id=6

The website is in english, but we are french guys, so the demo is mostly in french... sorry about that, the translation is coming soon ^^

you can post your comments on the same website after a free and quick registration.

I forgot : the entire game is written in blitz3D, i used some free libraries from great peoples who i credited. If any of them stumble upon his name, please give me some message so i can virtually shake your hand :)

Thanks

IPete2(Posted 2005) [#2]
broken link :(

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#3]
I concurr.

Dustin(Posted 2005) [#4]
Awww, man. I should have concurred!

Ice9(Posted 2005) [#5]
Dustin, I concurr.

jhocking(Posted 2005) [#6]
Ahem.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=concurr

Neuro(Posted 2005) [#7]
Since everyone is concurring, I shall do the same. I concurrrrr.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#8]
you nutcases :)

hey... i concur too... what the heck...

--Mike

Bouncer(Posted 2005) [#9]
I want too... I CONCUR!

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#10]
Yah, Why not. I concur too.

boomboommax(Posted 2005) [#11]
i concur

Oddball(Posted 2005) [#12]
Hate to break up the party but the link works fine for me and I'm downloading now.

So I guess I differ.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2005) [#13]
Red Ocktober, haven't you seen "Catch Me If You Can"?

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#14]
Works here.

Hotcakes(Posted 2005) [#15]
I CONQUER! TOBY SMASH!

Pingu(Posted 2005) [#16]
aaargh -_-

works for some people and not for others... great !

try

http://www.noncore-network.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=35&func=select&id=10

if it doesn't work.

Dreamora(Posted 2005) [#17]
Seems like your server is deadly slow and just times out ...
Running a dyndns on cable?

Pingu(Posted 2005) [#18]
yeah you're right, that's it ! This is a temporary server until we buy a good one... i'll see what i can do today.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#19]
2nd link works, first one still doesn't

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2005) [#20]
This is very well presented but I had no idea what to do once I got to level two. Will you have an English Language Pack?

EOF(Posted 2005) [#21]
Suffers from very slow and crackling music here.
Takes a long time to load too. The status bar remains stuck at around 50% with [LAND SCAPING] showing.
After a minute or so the game starts but the music still crackles badly.

Specs:

P4 3.6Ghz, 768MB Ram, Dx9c, ATI X600Pro 128MB, CMedia on-board audio

fredborg(Posted 2005) [#22]
I like it! It does take a long time to load though, as jb says about 1 minute with the loading bar stuck. Apart from that there weren't any problems.

I got to one level which I couldn't figure out (level 6 or 7, I think) where I could only get one of the robots to the portal, which was placed on a double height block...

Reminds me a bit of Kurushi. Which is no bad thing.

Pingu(Posted 2005) [#23]
Thanks for the replies :)

As i thought, i don't know why but the loading is very long on systems with ATI cards... this part of the loading is for a b3d mesh and some png files. On my laptop it doesn't take more than 5 seconds 0_o

The crackling music : maybe i use too many audio channels for your sound card, i'll see what i can do.

The english langage pack is coming right away, i'll post a message when it is done. You miss many hints without the dialogs (for fredborg, if you are talking about level 6, you can use the special ability of an entity with right-click - if it has a charge - in this case you can create a cube with the construct to climb the wall)