3030 Deathwar

Community Forums/Showcase/3030 Deathwar

Rimmsy(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi guys!

I'm currently working hard on 3030 Deathwar. I've put up a small site to upload future demos/downloads. You can see some screenshots and news/blog of current progress over at: www.3030deathwar.com

I'll be keeping it updated as I work. Hopefully there'll be a test version out soon.

Thanks!
Matt

OzBlitzManic(Posted 2005) [#2]
Wow. The screenshots look really great. Cant wait to check out the beta!

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#3]
Looks nice!

Raitsun(Posted 2005) [#4]
I'll definitely keep an eye on that one... cool screenshots

Mustang(Posted 2005) [#5]
Coool...!

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#6]
verrrrry niiiice...

--Mike

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#7]
Damn cool looking planets!!!!

Braincell(Posted 2005) [#8]
Multiplayer?

Looks great as you know.

Rimmsy(Posted 2005) [#9]
Those babies (planets) are all handdrawn. Thanks for all the replies. I've put the site up to give myself some encouragement. If other people like it, it'll make me get off my arse and code. just having a news section helps a great deal. Sounds pathetic doesn't it. I need a website to get me coding.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll keep you all apprised of the situation.

Matt

Rimmsy(Posted 2005) [#10]
well, I was going to have multiplayer but since the multiplayer lib is still a bit rough and there aren't very many examples to go by I think I'll leave it single player.

At a later stage I would love to do multiplayer. Also, I'm doing walking around stations top down at the moment too. but it's being a bit of a bugger.

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#11]
NO F&*#ING WAY!???!?! Handdrawn? Infrickincredible skillz.

Raitsun(Posted 2005) [#12]
Handdrawn in Photoshop? :]

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#13]
I wasn't thinking oils and canvas for goodness sakes! ;) I'm lame, I use Lunar Cell by Flaming Pear, and my planets don't look anywhere near that good. Awesome Rimmsy!

Rimmsy(Posted 2005) [#14]
Lunar Cell. nice! Not seen that before. Might give a run through, see what I get.