Word Collide!

Community Forums/Showcase/Word Collide!

starfox(Posted 2005) [#1]

Word Collide!

Its my newest word/puzzle game, which is pretty fun, make sure to check it out here.
Download Word Collide

Give me comments and tell me what you think

fredborg(Posted 2005) [#2]
Super Greeeeeeen!

baah, enter email to download. Any chance of a direct link?

starfox(Posted 2005) [#3]
Click "Do not send me product updates" and you should be able to download without entering your email.

starfox(Posted 2005) [#4]
Oh, I've added a direct link to the download, due to fredborg's request.

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2005) [#5]
I saw this on BigFish yesterday. Good luck with it.

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#6]
Does it work like gem matching games but also with words?

Neuro(Posted 2005) [#7]
This is a really nice game! Its tough as hell though...probably due to my lack of vocabulary. Eventually I found out that randomly clicking on different letters will end creating words on its own. Also, there's a few words that I spelled that it didnt pick up....i should of wrote it down...

gosse(Posted 2005) [#8]
Yep, if you just click everywhere on the screen it seems very easy. What's up with the tool bar on install? I almost installed it, good thing my eye spooted the word 'toolbar' in one of the installation screen, it had me read what it was actually about.

starfox(Posted 2005) [#9]
Yeah, I guess they are trying to promote their site through the games. But you don't have to download it though, just X the new window.

Anyway, if you goto the options and select level 20, you will have to get atleast 4 letter words instead of 3, it makes a lot harder (& fun) because you can't random click. Also if you set it to 50, it makes the minimum 5 letters;)

starfox(Posted 2005) [#10]
Hey guys,

What didn't you guys like about the game? Tell your friends to play it and get their comments.

I'm up for comments and critique.

-Thanks!