Great buys! Including Colour Splash!!! :)

Community Forums/Showcase/Great buys! Including Colour Splash!!! :)

Spec(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi all

Not been on here for what seems like a life time!!!
Been very busy with other things an all!

Glad to see everything going okay.

Don't know if anyone interested but you can see some of my great buys on ebay by going through the following link:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZspectreQ2dpaul

One of the items is Colour Splash a game for kids I made a while back, but maybe some of the other items might be of interest?
Have a look anyway, what you got to lose!

Buy for now!

big10p(Posted 2005) [#2]
Um, don't want to come across all snooty, but can I ask why you're selling Colour Splash on eBay when it's free to dl from your website? Not sure this forum is ideal for pimping your eBay wares, either.

Spec(Posted 2005) [#3]
Moved it to the General topic, put it in wrong section, realised after I did it. :)
Thought it was a good idea for people to see what they can do also as not many people would think of putting there games etc on ebay.
Every on the site who knows me, knows Colour Splash is free on my web site, only people from here go on my site and I made it free so people could try it out and see what they think since I programmed it.

Read what I put there:

One of the items is Colour Splash a game for kids I made a while back, BUT maybe some of the other items might be of interest?

Noticed I put a BUT in there?

Not trying to rip people off on the site.
Anyway I said I put it in the wrong section, it should be in general which I did. Isn't general section about anything???? Hmmmmm
Was last time I was on, maybe you can tell me otherwise?

Over and out. :)