PRU Cheesy cop show Based FPS Trailer

Community Forums/Showcase/PRU Cheesy cop show Based FPS Trailer

nobudgetgames(Posted 2005) [#1]
Ok PRU(police responce unit) is based around an cheesy 80's Cop show but it is an FPS. It's a mix of mindless violence comedy bad acting and shooting. Anyway now engine development is over apart from Ai (i posted some engine dev shots eailer The feedback wasnt very good)

I Now have a trailer to give you an idea of the game well enjoy. And post comments please.
Remeber if crime is grass PRU has the Lawnmower.
just click the link to watch to bother downloading.
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Pru-Game-Trailer
Post you views and comments please.

Caff(Posted 2005) [#2]
I'm not sure if it was intended, but that trailer was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on these forums :)

nobudgetgames(Posted 2005) [#3]
Yes it was intended my games mix my two favorite things comedy, and reasonless violent games.

Bouncer(Posted 2005) [#4]
Funny, but not because of any violence or parody action. It's just so... weird.

And what's up with the FPS clips. Is the player crawling around or what. He doesn't seem to get anywhere :)

nobudgetgames(Posted 2005) [#5]
No it's the level mesh is the wrong size when it was filmed so you hardly move much but thats fixed now. anyway the trailer just to show the overall style of what the game will be like.

Clarks(Posted 2005) [#6]
well thats very entertaining thats all i can say

Robert(Posted 2005) [#7]
anyway the trailer just to show the overall style of what the game will be like.

The real-life action film was quite funny, but the FPS clips don't tell us anything about the game itself, since they all take place in the same room with nothing really happening.

Some footage of the in-game action with enemies and special effects would be interesting.

gburgess(Posted 2005) [#8]
Agree with Robert. I thought the filmed parts were pretty funny.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#9]
It looks alright. I"m not sure exactly how the game ties in with the theme of the footage, or how it has any kind of police tv show aspect. ??? I could be looking at a screenshot of Doom for all I can tell?

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#10]
Funny filmed movie!!.....
But you gotta have some more footage or relation with the game
movie!

Braincell(Posted 2005) [#11]
Looks like verrry little progress on game, but the video has humour whichc is good.

nobudgetgames(Posted 2005) [#12]
points taken all im working on releasing a Demo soon