Squared Game

Community Forums/Showcase/Squared Game

Bremer(Posted 2005) [#1]

This is a game that I am working on at the moment. I got the idea from a game that I played on the web somewhere.

The objective of the game is to pick up black squares while avoiding the red squares. As the black squares are picked up, the green disc that the player controls with the mouse will grow in size. The frequency at which new squares are introduced will rise as well as time goes by to make the game more difficult as it progresses.

The expanded mode adds on powerups where blue squares provides different advantages. I am still working on adding more powerups, but the regular mode is finished.

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#2]
Nice thing.
I have visited your homepage and wondered about all these tools you have in the tools section. Any way to get them?

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#3]
True, your websites full of links that go nowhere :/

Alienforce(Posted 2005) [#4]
Hey, Lots of cool tool .... but the links ?!? :\

/Alienforce

Bremer(Posted 2005) [#5]
I am working on the tools section, and it will be done really soon. I was in the middle of redesigning the whole thing, when I decided to move from one country to another, so it was on hold for a little while. Please check back within a week, and then the links should be working, at least for the tools that are ready for download :) Sorry about the inconvience guys.